• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Red Dead Redemption Liars & Cheats Pack DLC

Nic

Bells
Dragon Tokens
http://www.digitalbattle.com/2010/08/27/new-red-dead-redemption-dlc-coming-sep-21/ said:
gamliarsandcheats530.jpg

Rockstar has announced that Red Dead Redemption will be getting new DLC on September 21. Called

The Legends & Killers pack is trash in comparison to the Liars & Cheats (although worth buying it now still, as it'll be free). I skipped over L&K although I really see promise in L&C because it has DLC characters I'd actually care about like running around like a idiot as Nigel West Dickens and having something to do in free roam besides mindless killing.
Now if I can get Andybeh back into RDR long enough to buy this and have some rounds as poker until the other goes bust and breaks into a gunfight...

Oh yeah, and the Explosive Rifle is so much more worthwhile than the tomahawk (more like a weighted throwing knife).

Back