Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: WaileaNoRei
Villager/OC: Tabby
Notes/Requests (expression?): if possible would love to see her nose and mouth included (but if they don’t fit I understand). Otherwise I am happy with either a neutral or happy expression, whichever you prefer.
Can I share this commission? (Y/N): yes!

Thank you so much in advance!

Tabby has white paws so I made them a little offwhite so they'll show up on white backgrounds. Let me know if you want a version with pure white paws. I can also give them an outline as well.

Tsum - Tabby.png

Just wanna say that l think your art should turn into collectibles!
Thank you for the complement! Vris said that it's very unlikely they'll have a collectible design contest again.

@Emolga59 I'll be starting Pecan after a day or two of rest. Would you like her eyes to be in the same style as her render or changed to fit the tsum style.

Tabby has white paws so I made them a little offwhite so they'll show up on white backgrounds. Let me know if you want a version with pure white paws. I can also give them an outline as well.

View attachment 335801

Thank you for the complement! Vris said that it's very unlikely they'll have a collectible design contest again.

@Emolga59 I'll be starting Pecan after a day or two of rest. Would you like her eyes to be in the same style as her render or changed to fit the tsum style.

omg I love her, she is so perfect!!! Sending tbt now, let me know if you don’t see it come through, or if I got the amount wrong!

Name: Emolga59
Villager/OC: Pecan
References:
Pecan_NewHorizon.png
Notes/Requests (expression?): No mouth please!!
Can I share this commission? (Y/N): Yes

I enlarged her eyes a little bit and adjusted her makeup to the new size.
Tsum - Pecan.png

Name: lana
Villager/OC: lucky
References:
5A3BB41F-6BC0-4DD2-A024-3B1DE42EFAE8.png
Notes/Requests (expression?): like the photo
Can I share this commission? (Y/N): yes

I forgot to ask should I send tbt now or after?

The payment is after I post the final version. I'll PM you a rough version with the colors and general shape for her ears/hair for you approve before I add in all her details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back