• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway {Closed!} Kikee's Catalogue Service: Come Catalog 80+ Sets for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am open late, whoops. Conked out in the middle of setting up the improved display for the sets XD

Anywhooo, I'm open! <3

Edit: I've also changed one of the phrases, ahaha. Cx

i'd like to come! i have a few items off your wishlist you can catalog as well!
priya from coventry.

ever mindful. solos stick together. empty them pockets!

i would love to come! :)

ever mindful, solos stick together, empty them pockets

Last edited:
Hey im Babo from Chich ~’v’>
i can donate 500k bells to the ever mindful cause :) because solos stick together even after i empty them pockets!

That aside i would love to come and can tip around 500k :)

Hey, I'd like to come by and catalog the new sets. I can also bring the vacuum cleaner (gray) for you to catalog. I don't like it when my foods touch Ever mindful, solos stick together and empty them pockets. ~Kilza~ from Vasisland

Hi! Could I swing by again real quick to catalog the newly added writing posters?
Ever mindful, solos stick together and empty them pockets. Silvana from Capri :)

would love to come by, Leila from Arendelle

ever mindful. Solos stick together. Empty them pockets. ❤

edit to add, I can definitely bring some things for you to catalog, just need to go through your list and cross check with my storage!

Last edited:
Hey im Babo from Chich ~’v’>
i can donate 500k bells to the ever mindful cause :) because solos stick together even after i empty them pockets!

That aside i would love to come and can tip around 500k :)
0o0 Aw mah, thank you T^T

Thank you so much for doing this!

I'm Kitty from Paradise. I'm ever mindful about where to place items as it's a pain to sort them out. Solos stick together and EMPTY THEM POCKETS!!!

Please may I come? I have items for you to catalogue.

Ever mindful, solos stick together, empty them pockets.

Vix from Ostara.

Hi I’d love to visit!!
Yaan from Matcha,
Ever Mindful. Solos stick together. Empty them pockets!

I would like to come too. I'am Pensée from Lullaberry. ^^
I have solos stick together, I'm an empty them pockets and I like ever mindful. Cx

Thank you for your time and the catalogue ! ( ' v ' )

IGN: Min
Island: Dear Cabin
Ever mindful
Solos stick together
Empty them pockets

I have completed some of the sets or some items from your wishlists too, but too bad i need to arrange some time to order and organize them

I will bring some bells this time and to arrange some other day to help on your catalog too
=DD

I logged off for tonight but I have a few items to bring. Watching this thread for tomorrow~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back