• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] Art for TBT

bonk.jpg

finally, i have them all Untitled-2.jpg
thank u for your beautiful art as always !! running out of ways to describe how insane it makes me asdfhjkfghj

UM I AM IN SHAMBLES?????

View attachment 560116

THIS IS EVERYTHING ARE YOU KIDDING ME…… THE COLOURS SPEAK TO MY SOUL…. HER HAPPY LITTLE EXPRESSION !!!? i need this tattooed on the inside of my eyelids so i can see it always i LOVE this. you’ve made a masterpiece once again, thank you omg !! 😭

View attachment 560118
finally, i have them all View attachment 560120
thank u for your beautiful art as always !! running out of ways to describe how insane it makes me asdfhjkfghj

I love it!! The colors are perfect! Thank you!

oh yay i'm glad you guys like it!!!

oo I like your more animal crossing style a lot :D but also I like both styles so you can do whichever one is easier for you?? I'm indecisive ;o;
gotcha! o/

hi mrbox, i have a blue heart balloon i can offer 😊 i would love a surprise art!

for @skarmoury !!
sorry i totally realized this after i drew the image but you asked for a sketchy headshot.. i just went with a surprise art cause of the song i was listening to.. lemme know if you want me to redo it!
edit: wait how come this post didn't auto merge..?!?!??!!?!? this confuses me so much...
S_1.png
S_2.png

skar2.png

skar1.png

for @skarmoury !!
sorry i totally realized this after i drew the image but you asked for a sketchy headshot.. i just went with a surprise art cause of the song i was listening to.. lemme know if you want me to redo it!
edit: wait how come this post didn't auto merge..?!?!??!!?!? this confuses me so much...
View attachment 560153View attachment 560154
View attachment 560156
View attachment 560155
I TRIPPED AND FELL ON MY KNEES OMG WOWEE..... IM IN AWE??? I HAVE ONCE AGAIN LOST WORDS
THE SURPRISE ART??? IS SO GOOD??? like omg i love love love the direction you took w my OC.... absolutely so astounding amd jaw dropping 😭😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

the black bg one is definitely going to be my halloween aesthetic..... i love it so much.....

also what was the song if i may ask?? :3c now you got me curious omg

I TRIPPED AND FELL ON MY KNEES OMG WOWEE..... IM IN AWE??? I HAVE ONCE AGAIN LOST WORDS
THE SURPRISE ART??? IS SO GOOD??? like omg i love love love the direction you took w my OC.... absolutely so astounding amd jaw dropping 😭😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

the black bg one is definitely going to be my halloween aesthetic..... i love it so much.....

also what was the song if i may ask?? :3c now you got me curious omg
i'm glad you like it heheh!!!
yeah... i love.. drawing.. creepy stuff LOL... so if you ask me to draw your character, there is a 90% chance that they will look Evil
originally the gap where the black/green hole is had a creepy eyeball but i think it looks cooler just blank..!!

oh! yea yea this is the song!
the same song i was listening to when doing ribbitribbon's as well LOL

could i trade in my sweet heart balloon and blue heart balloon for a surprise art and an emote ?

oh i'd be down for that!! but are you sure axaniao? O:
yeah im sure!! your art is worth it 🙏
id like the surprise art with the same character as last time.. and for the emote id like this one, but maybe with black coffee instead?
Screenshot_20240514-191554.png

and this character
Medkit2Front (2).png
70132ed0-4741-4cce-900b-6b19694479ce.jpeg
i hope these characters aren't too hard for you to draw i feel bad LOL i just like how you draw them

yeah im sure!! your art is worth it 🙏
id like the surprise art with the same character as last time.. and for the emote id like this one, but maybe with black coffee instead?
View attachment 560157
and this character
i hope these characters aren't too hard for you to draw i feel bad LOL i just like how you draw them
oh then heck yes i would be super down! and no the characters aren't hard for me to draw- i'm just unsure if i'm drawing them right LOL

oh then heck yes i would be super down! and no the characters aren't hard for me to draw- i'm just unsure if i'm drawing them right LOL
ooohh ok!! I'll send the balloons right over !!

a question for @Yanrima~ !
just to make sure- you want me to incorporate the picture frame into the piece, right?

and a question for @axaniao !
would you like the coffee to be in that to-go cup? or a teacup/mug?

Back