• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers! (June 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: BrokenSanity
Villager: Cherry the sisterly dog
Time Zone/Availability: 4PM-2AM Pacific Time, busy on weekends. also I'm starting school next week and I need to adjust to the time of my new classes so I was hoping you could get her this Friday 👉👈
@themysterybidder
I shall get started on her, and I'll send you a DM. 👍

@themysterybidder
Username: honeybebop
Villager: Stitches
Time Zone: EST, free all day
this is a gift for a friend who’s still pretty new to the game, i’ll tell him exactly what to do! if tomorrow works better for you, let me know :)

@themysterybidder
Username: honeybebop
Villager: Stitches
Time Zone: EST, free all day
this is a gift for a friend who’s still pretty new to the game, i’ll tell him exactly what to do! if tomorrow works better for you, let me know :)
Are you available for an hour? I can have Stitches ready in 45-60 minutes for you! 😀

Hello @themysterybidder can i please order:

Username: PacV

Villager: Beau the Lazy Deer.

Time Zone/Availability: Whenever you are available.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello again @themysterybidder can i please order:

Villager: Maple the Normal Cub

Hello again @themysterybidder can i please order:

Villager: Maple the Normal Cub

Hello again! Sorry for the delay, I was in bed! Let me know when you're online and I can have Maple ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? 😀

Last edited:
Username: spaceapple
Villager: Ione
Time Zone/Availability: any time tomorrow (Saturday) EDT

@themysterybidder Thanks so much; I haven‘t had any luck with finding her myself!
Hello, I can have Ione ready for you for Saturday. Feel free to DM when you're ready on Saturday. Thank you for ordering! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back