• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers! (June 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: Dawn
Villager: Sherb or Flip
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Afternoon/Evening GMT

I don't mind which as I hopefully want to get the 2nd one soon anyway. Sorry, I am just moving 3 villagers out so I wanted to get 3 new villagers. (Sprinkle was first one)

Username: JumpingJess
Villager: Maple
Time availability: afternoon/evening gmt

Hiiiii, I'm wondering if I can have Maple pwease i was recommended by a friend

Last edited:
Username: Dawn
Villager: Sherb or Flip
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Afternoon/Evening GMT

I don't mind which as I hopefully want to get the 2nd one soon anyway. Sorry, I am just moving 3 villagers out so I wanted to get 3 new villagers. (Sprinkle was first one)
Hello and welcome back! I have started cycling a villager for you, and should be ready within an hour. Would you like any add ons with your order?

Villager: Maple
Time availability: afternoon/evening gmt

Hiiiii, I'm wondering if I can have Maple pwease i was recommended by a friend
Welcome to my cycling service! You most certainly can order Maple. I am cycling through a villager for @sunshinesnekdeceit first, once they've collected their villager I will start on Maple for you. Would you like any add ons with your order? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order!

Hello and welcome back! I have started cycling a villager for you, and should be ready within an hour. Would you like any add ons with your order?

Welcome to my cycling service! You most certainly can order Maple. I am cycling through a villager for @sunshinesnekdeceit first, once they've collected their villager I will start on Maple for you. Would you like any add ons with your order? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order!
hi, no add on thankyou and peferct

Hello again.
Username: PacV

Villager: Shep

Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 100 NMTs

Thank you so much in advance!

🌟I should be available on and off throughout the day for any cycling requests up until 9pm (GMT).🌟
:)Thanks for looking!:)
(Please remember all add-on options are free!)

Hello again!

Villager: Cleo

Add on: 5M IGB

Hello again!

Villager: Cleo

Add on: 5M IGB

Hello and welcome back! I will get started on Cleo and notify via DM once Cleo and your bells are ready.
Thank you again for your order! 🙂

Hewo Again :)

Available: Anytime (GMT time - Live in the UK)
Villager: Judy
Adds ons: 5 million IGB

Please :)
Hello and welcome back! I am currently out, but should be back by about 5pm. I will start on Judy when I get back and contact you via DM once Judy and your IGB are ready.
Thank you for your order! 😀

Username: Red Cat
Villager: Beau
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Available 4:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. GMT on weekends
Add on: 5 gold nugget stacks

Hi! Could I adopt two villagers please?

Username: Jacqueline

Villager: Shino and Poppy

Available: afternoon/evening/night (timezone GMT+1)

Add on: the IGB as royal crowns 👑

Hi! Could I adopt two villagers please?

Username: Jacqueline

Villager: Shino and Poppy

Available: afternoon/evening/night (timezone GMT+1)

Add on: the IGB as royal crowns 👑
Hello and welcome! You most certainly can place two orders. I will contact you via DM once Shino and your Royal Crowns are ready. Once you’ve collected Shino, I will start cycling Poppy. It usually takes about an hour to cycle a villager. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome! You most certainly can place two orders. I will contact you via DM once Shino and your Royal Crowns are ready. Once you’ve collected Shino, I will start cycling Poppy. It usually takes about an hour to cycle a villager. Thank you for your order! 😀
That's perfect, thank you so much 😊 then I'll start officially kicking out some villagers~

hi!
Username: jokk
Villager: marshal
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST, free from 2:30pm-5:30pm
Post automatically merged:

@themysterybidder
i actually got the villager i wanted to leave out early! i'm free to accept marshal any time from now-5:30pm est :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back