• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers! (June 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Long time no see~~ I’m back with another request! I hope you’ve been well ^^

Username: spicedb
Villager: Annalise the snooty horse
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: I’ll be around for the next 2-3 hours but if you’re not available we can try the next morning in your timezone.
Hello and welcome back! Sorry for the delay in replying little Blossom takes up a lot of my free time at the moment! I can certainly have Annalise ready for you and we can arrange a time suitable for us both.
I'll be available (24 Feb) 6pm - 9pm (GMT) or basically all day (25 Feb) from about 6am until about 9pm (GMT). Hope this helps! Would you like any add ons to your order?
Thank you for your understanding, hope to be back to open full time in a few weeks! 😀

Username: infinityflames
Villager: Zucker
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Feb 24 6-7:30pm, or whatever other day works for you :)
Add-on: 100 NMT
Are you in GMT timezone? I will be available until 9pm (GMT). 🙂

Edit: Be back tomorrow from.about 6am (Feb 26) GMT

Last edited:
Username: Ash
Villager: Sasha
Time availability: Anytime

I’m so happy you still had some openings on certain days! Hope all is well and I always love working with you! :D tysm!

Username: Ash
Villager: Sasha
Time availability: Anytime

I’m so happy you still had some openings on certain days! Hope all is well and I always love working with you! :D tysm!
Welcome back! Need to see you again! Just to let you know I'll be out for the next couple of hours, but I will start on Sasha shortly after I get back. I'll keep you updated via DM.
Thank you for your order!
Jenny 😀

Username: Dawn
Villager: The reason there is 3 is I do not need them immediately, I still need to open spots, Sherb, Sprinkle and Flip
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT but only in afternoon, mid to late afternoon

Username: Dawn
Villager: The reason there is 3 is I do not need them immediately, I still need to open spots, Sherb, Sprinkle and Flip
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT but only in afternoon, mid to late afternoon
Hello and welcome! I can certainly have a villager of your choice ready for you. Would this be for 28 February? 🙂

Hello and welcome! I can certainly have a villager of your choice ready for you. Would this be for 28 February? 🙂
Yeah, Im gonna work on having an open spot for tomorrow. I don't know who i am going to get out first but having 3 options this should be good
Post automatically merged:

sorry for double post, good news! I got someone I wanted in boxes so I will be ready for tomorrow! Preferably if possible can I have Sprinkle first (moving my Peppy out)

Last edited:
Hi, I am back for your excellent service! (;

Username: hugs
Villager: Daisy
Time Zone/Availability: PST (I'm on now until 9 PM)

Hi, I am back for your excellent service! (;

Username: hugs
Villager: Daisy
Time Zone/Availability: PST (I'm on now until 9 PM)
Hello and welcome back! I can get started on Daisy for you and she should be ready within an hour. I will send you a Dodo code via DM once she's ready. Would you like any add ons to your order?
Thank you for your order! :)

Thanks, could I have gold nuggets possibly? (some of the stuff I wanna make requires a lot of them)
You certainly can! I'll have Sprinkle ready for the afternoon (Feb 28) for you. Feel free to let me know which times you'll be available in the afternoon so I can make sure I'll be available for you to visit! :)

:D I will be online from 5pm - 8pm (GMT) with 2 slots available! :D
🌟Unlocking thread, if anyone would like to pre-order for this evening! 🌟
(Will lock, if slots are taken!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back