• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New signature

Sub Zero said:
really to me it looks like you have created a canvas painted it white and then planted a render on top and put a stroke over it :S sorry but thats how i see it
Um, that's because that's what it is, dumb *censored.2.0*.

Jas0n said:
Sub Zero said:
so what is so great about that, tell me, because in my graphic i just showed of you said was too plain but you just said this one is amazing but its plainer than mine so please explain :)
It looks like MJ with lipstick.
ROFL LMAO LTFO LOLZ

nook said:
Jas0n said:
Sub Zero said:
so what is so great about that, tell me, because in my graphic i just showed of you said was too plain but you just said this one is amazing but its plainer than mine so please explain :)
It looks like MJ with lipstick.
ROFL LMAO LTFO LOLZ
How would you feel if someone was laughing,joking, and making fun of you when you died? Would you like that or not?

Fabioisonfire said:
Wow, you guys actually like this? Sweet.
Yeah its empty but awesome!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> your banned :gyroidconfused: </div>

Back