• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

New Idea! >Auctioning Machine<

I would like this if it weren't for the fact that I could see it easily turning into something as disastrous as the global trade station on the pokemon games. So many people on there asking for legendaries in exchange for the most common pokemon. I've since given up trying to find decent trades on there. If people would keep these "auctions" at a reasonable price, that would be great. I just worry about people going crazy on there too

I definetely agree.Plus I don't think Nintendo had trading in their mind when making the wifi feature.The wifi feature was created so you could go to your friend's town and play with them in their town/island.So they probably wouldn't even add it unless a big group of people brought it to thier attention.

Back