• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hello! Could I please order the red walking shoes and a straw pochette? Thanks! :)
Heya Nat, sorry for the late reply. I've got your items ready now, it'll be 2 tbt. Let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll set up a dodo. :)

Heya Nat, sorry for the late reply. I've got your items ready now, it'll be 2 tbt. Let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll set up a dodo. :)
I'm available now! I added some stuff last minute but don't worry about them until another day! I'm ready for the shoes and bag :)

I'm available now! I added some stuff last minute but don't worry about them until another day! I'm ready for the shoes and bag :)
Oh I can grab them for you now, it's no problem at all. :)
It'll be another 8 tbt (10 total including the tbt you sent)

Oh I can grab them for you now, it's no problem at all. :)
It'll be another 8 tbt (10 total including the tbt you sent)
Your flexibility is amazing! Sent the additional 8 bells! Thank you for being so patient with me!

Your flexibility is amazing! Sent the additional 8 bells! Thank you for being so patient with me!
Of course! Dodo's at the top of the thread for you now!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I order

Nutcracker x2
Pagoda
South Pole
Hey there sure thing, it'll be 25 tbt total, let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll get you a dodo. :)

Last edited:
Hello! I’d like to buy the ff:
- 10 pale green wheat fields
- 9 dark brown simple panels
- 5 damaged fences
- 4 brown storefronts
- 3 white windmills
- 2 bicycles (1 green, 1 white)
- 2 red shopping carts
- 2 damaged minicars
- 2 dark brown lecture-hall benches
- 1 silver scooter

lmk how much everything is c: ty!! it’s 40 items so i think it’s perfect for one trip. ^^

Hello! I’d like to buy the ff:
- 10 pale green wheat fields
- 9 dark brown simple panels
- 5 damaged fences
- 4 brown storefronts
- 3 white windmills
- 2 bicycles (1 green, 1 white)
- 2 red shopping carts
- 2 damaged minicars
- 2 dark brown lecture-hall benches
- 1 silver scooter

lmk how much everything is c: ty!! it’s 40 items so i think it’s perfect for one trip. ^^
Heya Skarmoury, your total comes to 46 tbt. I'm working on your order now, I'll let you know when it's ready. :)

Edit: Which bikes are you looking for cruiser bikes or mountain bikes?
Other than those I have your items ready for you whenever you're around!

Last edited:
Heya Skarmoury, your total comes to 46 tbt. I'm working on your order now, I'll let you know when it's ready. :)

Edit: Which bikes are you looking for cruiser bikes or mountain bikes?
Other than those I have your items ready for you whenever you're around!
Cruiser! Sorry I forgot there were different kinds of bikes lol.
I'm otw to work rn but I'll PM you when I get home! ^^

Hiya! Could I please order a Future-tech Wall?
I've never used TBT currency before but if I understand it right I should have enough, I can just send them to you through my profile right? (@_@)

Hiya! Could I please order a Future-tech Wall?
I've never used TBT currency before but if I understand it right I should have enough, I can just send them to you through my profile right? (@_@)
Hey there, sure thing. Easiest way to send tbt is by clicking the amount I have in the sidebar, if you're on mobile, click my name and then "bells" and the prompt to donate should pop up, it'll be 5 tbt.
I'll get you a dodo in a few if you're available to pick up now :)

I also have cityscape wall for 5 tbt it you're still looking for that one too.

Last edited:
Hey there, sure thing. Easiest way to send tbt is by clicking the amount I have in the sidebar, if you're on mobile, click my name and then "bells" and the prompt to donate should pop up, it'll be 5 tbt.
I'll get you a dodo in a few if you're available to pick up now :)

I also have cityscape wall for 5 tbt it you're still looking for that one too.
Oh that's way easier, thanks for letting me know! I'd love both the future-tech wall and cityscape wall please! :D

Hi again! Could I order

Pirate ship canon
Coffee shop wall
Dojo wall
Old board flooring
Palace tile
Full zodiac animal set

I believe that’s 64 tbt?

Back