• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New DSi color?

Orange

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
On 23 October three new colors of the DSi will be released; light blue, metallic blue and red.
But I can't tell if the light blue is the same as the matte blue from America. I'm trying to look it up, but I can't seem to find anything about it.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
41J-%2BdH9LoL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This is the American matte blue.

564111.jpg

This is the European light blue.

0389754.jpg

This is supposed to be the light blue, but I think they may have accidently switched it with the matte blue.</div>

why did i not just wait well it is just a colour

I'll stick to my white one unless the shoulder buttons stop working like on my DS Lite,

I don't see why Nintendo release their consoles in different colours.

Ehingen Guy said:
I'll stick to my white one unless the shoulder buttons stop working like on my DS Lite,
Black is better Aaron, you should know it by now... ;)

Grr... why not Lime green? I Want Green! T_T

Nixie said:
Ehingen Guy said:
Black is better Aaron, you should know it by now... ;)

Grr... why not Lime green? I Want Green! T_T
Go buy it from Japan.

dsi05.jpg

But I only get to go to japan in the next Easter holidays... its too long to wait :'(

As usual Nintendo is just releasing more colors so they make more money. It's not a system change so I'm not particularly bothered, I'm happy with my black DSi.

Hehe... Maybe by the time I get there, there will be something even new! :D
From now, I'll just stick with emo-ish black XD

Hehe, So many people like their black ones... <small>guess black is better Aaron ;-)</small>

Back