Buying My Wishlist! - Can offer IGB, NMT, extra DIYs, my storage/catalog

Heya I noticed you have the iron garden bench. I don’t have anything from your Wishlist list but can I buy it off of you. If not I completely understand

Heya I noticed you have the iron garden bench. I don’t have anything from your Wishlist list but can I buy it off of you. If not I completely understand
I'm gonna hang on to it for a bit more just to see if anyone is interested in trading for things I'm looking for! If it seems like no one's really interested though, I'll let you know and would be down to sell it off to you!

I'm gonna hang on to it for a bit more just to see if anyone is interested in trading for things I'm looking for! If it seems like no one's really interested though, I'll let you know and would be down to sell it off to you!
Hey I might be able to get you the blue life guard chair in exchange but I’ll have to check
Post automatically merged:

Hey I might be able to get you the blue life guard chair in exchange but I’ll have to check
Yeah I can get you the blue lifeguard chair for the iron garden bench if your down for trade

Last edited:
i believe I have the light brown formal paper (will check shortly) and im positive i can order the elegant coffee cup; would you trade your blue and gold rose crown diys?

Post automatically merged:

Yeah I can get you the blue lifeguard chair for the iron garden bench if your down for trade
Sounds good to me! I’ll shoot you a dodo in a sec!
i believe I have the light brown formal paper (will check shortly) and im positive i can order the elegant coffee cup; would you trade your blue and gold rose crown diys?
I think I’m gonna pass on that, but I appreciate the offer :)

Bump! Still looking for a few more items, mostly hoping for these! Not really expecting the statues (real or fake) at this point lol
  • Air Conditioner (White)
  • Beach Ball (Blue)
  • Electric Kick Scooter (Blue)
  • Formal Paper (Light brown)
  • Springy Ride-on (Dark brown)
  • Stone Fence DIY

Back