• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Monday's PWYW Mini Shop <3 DIYs (Blossom, Zodiac, Mush and more) , Materials, NMT, Photos, Fishbait etc -- Accepting TBT

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Could I purchase your Illuminated Tree, Illuminated Snowflake, and the Frozen Tree DIYs for 20tbt?

Hello, id like one of each mush diy for tbt! Does ten per sound okay?
Can i add some cherry blossom diys? Cherry-Blossom Clock, viewing latern, Pond Stone, Flooring and umbrella

Last edited:
Hey there! Is the dark lily wreath DIY still available? :) Is 2 TBT fair? Just let me know! I'm not too familiar with TBT sorry!
That is an a-ok price, please let me know when youre available!
Hi! Could I purchase your Illuminated Tree, Illuminated Snowflake, and the Frozen Tree DIYs for 20tbt?
That's completely fine, I will get your DIYs together
Hello, id like one of each mush diy for tbt! Does ten per sound okay?
That's a total of 70 TBT if thats ok with you, I'll get those together now!

Hi! I'm interested in the following:

- Galaxy flooring DIY
- Cherry blossom branches DIY
- Cherry blossom petal pile DIY
- Starry Garland DIY
- Water pump DIY
- Photo of Raymond
- Photo of Judy
- Photo of Dom

Would be 48 TBT okay for all? :)

Hi! I'm interested in the following:

- Galaxy flooring DIY
- Cherry blossom branches DIY
- Cherry blossom petal pile DIY
- Starry Garland DIY
- Water pump DIY
- Photo of Raymond
- Photo of Judy
- Photo of Dom

Would be 48 TBT okay for all? :)
That's all cool, if you want to send me a dodo code I will get all those items together for you now!

1tsirEG.gif

bump​

How much TBT would you want for your crescent moon chair, moon, and nova light DIY? Would 20 TBT be ok?

Last edited:
Hello, is the mush lamp, nova light and crescent moon chair still available? Would you accept 25tbt for the 3? Cheers

How much TBT would you want for your crescent moon chair, moon, and nova light DIY? Would 20 TBT be ok?
Sorry for my delayed response! This is fine, please let me know whenever you're available!
Hello, is the mush lamp, nova light and crescent moon chair still available? Would you accept 25tbt for the 3? Cheers
This is a-ok, I can get these items together ASAP and have them delivered to you tonight, providing that's convenient for you?

hi again! was wondering if I could purchase the following DIYs:
cherry-blossom bonsai
cherry-blossom branches
moon
cosmos shower
ironwood dresser
sakura-wood flooring
is 45tbt okay?

Back