• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Moi Report D:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Okay so for Geopgraphy I have to make an island and everything on it. From the money to the government and even down to the last fruit. It's lacking in a few parts but hey. I'm not perfect. My island is based off the RuneScape Island of Karajma. No Runescape talk here. Keep it related to the report. So here we go:

The island of Karamja runs under the government of a slight democracy. It is run by the president,. By slight democracy, we mean that the pirates there have control of most of the islands resources due to bribery and threatening. Otherwise the government is run like a democracy.
Every other year we have elections for government positions and every four years we have elections for the president. On our island everyone who is a resident of the northern section of the island has the right to vote who they want to but they have the duty to obey the laws, originally set by the founders of the island.
The founder

BTW I had to hand parts of the rough draft in on diffrent dates. That's why it's all divided.

But plz C & C. :gyroidgrin:

Since it's a Geography class, I suggest the following:

- Say where it is in relation to other countries. (example: west of the United States) Also talk about the relationships with those countries.
- Talk about some landmarks the island has (some natural, some man-made). edit: You said something about volcanoes, but you might want to invent something specific.
- Talk about human and nature interaction. (Do the people abuse the land? Are there laws protecting it?)
- Talk about the surrounding ocean (Food? Trade? Storms?)
- Talk about "movement" (transportation)

Those are my suggestions for the content of the report, not the writing style or grammar, etc...

- Say where it is in relation to other countries. (example: west of the United States) Also talk about the relationships with those countries.
All Islands are automatically in the West Indies.

- Talk about some landmarks the island has (some natural, some man-made). edit: You said something about volcanoes, but you might want to invent something specific.
K... I'll add a few more. What about the volcanoes?

- Talk about human and nature interaction. (Do the people abuse the land? Are there laws protecting it?)
Oh yea. Good Idea.

- Talk about the surrounding ocean (Food? Trade? Storms?)
Got'cha.

- Talk about "movement" (transportation)
I breifly mentioned that, should I go more in depth?

50 points for originality!
If you're going to post actually try to help.

There's ice caves just south of a volcano. Does not compute.
Hey that's what happened. Our islands are supposed to be creative and stuff.

OddCrazyMe said:
50 points for originality!
If you're going to post actually try to help.
I'm pointing out that you're basically stealing someone else's creation and calling it your own, report or not, it's plagiarism. And schools don't take kindly to that. Now if you were supposed to base your island after some other island, I'd understand, but the name and crap are intellectual properties owned by whoever made runescape.

Oh, and yeah, You're welcome.

GOVERNMENT

The island of Karamja runs under the government of a slight democracy has a slightly democratic government. It is run by the president, _______ and Vice-President, __________. By slight democracy, we mean that the pirates there have control of most of the islands resources due to bribery and threatening. Otherwise, the government is run like a democracy. Every other year we have elections for government positions and every four years we have elections for the president. On our island, everyone who is a resident of the northern section of the island has the right to vote who they want to for whoever they want to, but they still have the duty to obey the laws, originally set by the founders of the island.

The founder's of our island made a constitution much like America

Wow thanks Bul.

Of course I'll be adding sooo much more and reorganizing it into one essay. But peer-editing works. :gyroidveryhappy:

I just finished proof-reading the first part, entitled "Government". I have only proof-read stuff that is instantly visible, so I definitely didn't do the best job ever. That, and I'm juggling this and math homework... So be sure to continue proof reading.

:p

First of all some words may need to be switched for example you say is it in one of the paragraphs when it should say it is also colorfulness? I don't think that is a word plus it doesn't sound very professional consider fixing that also there is a few typos and small errors throughout the essay.

OddCrazyMe said:
Wow thanks Bul.

Of course I'll be adding sooo much more and reorganizing it into one essay. But peer-editing works. :gyroidveryhappy:
Why don't you have a real life friend peer-edit it?

wouldn't that be like, faster...

Back