• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Merengue is leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekka

Bells
Switch
2613-1165-7911
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (139) +
So Merengue pinged me to leave and it's time for her to find a new home! Everything is original except her shirt, which can be changed easliy. She isn't moving until the 25th but I need to TT her to boxes because in my cycling town, I'm moving Kiki over to take her place and she already pinged me so the sooner the better. Also I need to get back to cycling so Kiki need to go :) this isn't an auction, but when I find an offer I like, then I will accept. I'm not interested in villagers, but bells, sets, DLC, or hybrids will do. I would be home until late like 11pm- 12am est so hopefully I find an offer that works. I'll try to check this thread out periodically but I can't promise anything. Most likely tomorrow I'll pick an offer so good luck!!

sorry that this is long >.<

Last edited:
I can give you 6 million bells, with 10 full baskets of perfect apples, 2 blue roses, 2 black roses, 2 gold roses, 2 orange cosmos, 2 pink cosmos,2 black lillies, 2 orange lilles.

I can give you 6 million bells, with 10 full baskets of perfect apples, 2 blue roses, 2 black roses, 2 gold roses, 2 orange cosmos, 2 pink cosmos,2 black lillies, 2 orange lilles.

If you can get her now, then sure. I really just want her out got Kiki lol :) I need to TT to her date though

Also did you ever get Erik? He's in my brothers town if you want him when he pings?

Last edited:
Oh I just realized YOU started this thread, my friend haha, opps, I'm that message I sent you I was scammed with merengue and erik never came the person never responded. Yes I can do the trade. I need to walk to my coffee shop cuz my wifi is iffy here. I would love it if you could give me erik from your brothers town.It would mean the world to me~!

Sure thing! Will this be fast because I have until 1pm est and I need to scram off somewhere, so that's in like 40 mins?

I can dothis right now, I need to walk down to my nearest mcdonalds for the wifi. It will take me 5 minutes to get there. I'm headed out now.

Not a problem :) I'll get her in boxes now then

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added and opening gate so come when ready. I dont know where you can put the hybrids but I'll figure it out lol. My town is full of flowers so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back