Members of TBT: I present a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, 5 coins to collect, and 3 stories total. The coins help you track how far you've gotten, and there is a crown to wear if you get all the way to the end.

I'm at the green part now.
Man, you guys and your addicting games that you post.

I see my challenge is too hard... >:J

Well, since nobody can even get past this at all, I will not flicker it for awhile.

True, but this is a pretty standard map without me flickering the blocks. It was made for that random block vanishing thing, but it was too hard so I'm not doing that for awhile.

You were the one doing that? that got soo anoyying! but now it is easier, let me know if your gonna do it again, I'm the upper part of green.

Yeah, I was doing the flickering since there was no other way to make it so that it could be a pattern or manually have it be random.
But yeah, I was going for it to be random.

d7crab said:
I am at the top and there is a box surrounding a crowned smiley. =/
That's me. :p
I was initally going to give crowns to anyone who got to the top but then saw that only one person could wear a crown at a time.

Oh, and the three keys there are how I operated the blocks vanishing.

Otter said:
d7crab said:
I was initally going to give crowns to anyone who got to the top but then saw that only one person could wear a crown at a time.

Can you let me in? :D I wont touch any buttons, I promise. I am the one with the frown not the one with the toungue sticking out lol :veryhappy:

d7crab said:
Otter said:
d7crab said:

Can you let me in? :D I wont touch any buttons, I promise. I am the one with the frown not the one with the toungue sticking out lol :veryhappy:
Nah, there is nothing special in this room besides the keys and don't really want anyone bothering them.

@lisa: it's very easy when they aren't flickering. o.0

Otter said:
d7crab said:
Otter said:
d7crab said:

Nah, there is nothing special in this room besides the keys and don't really want anyone bothering them.

@lisa: it's very easy when they aren't flickering. o.0
If you let me in, my life mission will be complete . and you owe me for boxing me in. =|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back