Trading Marina is in boxes ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she is gonna see what she can do I'm extending the time a little so if she can't then ill trade with you for now since you have the 2nd best offer :)

Ha ha okay :) and do you mind if I ask if you have Apollo? I see he is one of your dreamies and I have him. I really like Apollo XD. But I don't think I will be able to draw him but I will try. But if you don't have him.?

Ha ha okay :) and do you mind if I ask if you have Apollo? I see he is one of your dreamies and I have him. I really like Apollo XD. But I don't think I will be able to draw him but I will try. But if you don't have him.?

I don't have Apollo yet :) He is pretty awesome though isn't he? Hes a villager in my GC game LOL

Well she is gonna see what she can do I'm extending the time a little so if she can't then ill trade with you for now since you have the 2nd best offer :)

If you want you can give sweetspark Marina and I will give you Whitney once I get her boxed up... That way everyone gets their dreamie :D

Ah yes! Sorry I was helping a friend.

That would be awesome :O I was hoping to save some bells and help a friend with her brothers bday present!

no seriously get marina I can just put it all my savings into turnips its ok omg get marina
edit: how much is the bid? I have 1mil to spare to help

Last edited:
no seriously get marina I can just put it all my savings into turnips its ok omg get marina
edit: how much is the bid? I have 1mil to spare to help

Lol I will if I can!

I'm sorry if I was confused. :) I can pay you the 1.1mil- I wasn't sure if you were getting whitney in return for her or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back