• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway MAPLE the NORMAL BEAR CUB is in boxes!!! :D

Thanks for your kindness, both of you! I'll be online for a little bit yet. If I have to go, I always come back every day.

I'm really excited now for Ichigo. It's got to be the best feeling to get a dreamie. *hugs!*

Ankhes, I will pm you about my next villager who leaves before I post a thread. :) I hope it will be tonight, but its nearly midnight here, so I'm not sure. It might be tomorrow instead.
You can decide when I pm you if you would like that villager. :)

Sounds great, lea, thank you! It's midnight for me, too. I appreciate your kind offer. Don't rush, tho, okay? I'll probably be offline soon, so take your time. I'll see you on here soon, tho. Good night. :)

Sounds great. :) So I will pm you either tonight or tomorrow, and you can get back to me when you are back online. :)
Goodnight. :)

Back