• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Faceboard Looking for someone who can make a faceboard out of this! (Paying 50tbt!)

Huseyin

Bells
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
の
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hiya! I'd like to have a faceboard in my Fire Emblem style town, but I suck at making faceboards. Would anyone be able to make a faceboard out of this picture of Alm? (The red go back button and the arrows on the side I'd rather be left out, and the background doesn't need to be this complicated) If the sword is too difficult to do, I'm alright with omitting it from the faceboard. Thanks in advance! I'll pay 50tbt for it! Screenshot_20190904-160831_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Last edited:
Back