Global [LF] NA 285,404,406,413, WA & Promos!!// [H] Lots of Series 1-5!!

KrongEE

Bells
Switch
2750-6582-3713
Feedback
100% (25) +
♥ LF: Series 5, WA, Promos & Merengue H: Lots of Series 1-5! ♥

Hey there! I'm Krong, and I am on the hunt for my last few cards to complete my set. The doubles I have are mostly series 5 at the moment, but I have many different ones in the other series as well, unfortunately no WA doubles though! Also, yes... I may have bought too many packs hehe!

Important Info:

- I live in Ontario, Canada. I am willing to ship anywhere as long as the postage isn't too expensive!
- You will receive the card(s) in a card sleeve(s), in between cardstock!
- Please leave a Wi-Fi feedback afterwards, I will do the same!
- I'm looking for US/NA cards please!

★Looking For★
Series 3
285 - Merengue​

Series 5 ★Priority★
404 - Orville​
406 - Blathers​
413 - Flick​

Welcome Amiibo
1 - Vivian​
2 - Hopkins​
3 - June​
4 - Piper​
5 - Paolo​
7 - Stella​
9 - Huck​
10 - Sylvana​
12 - Wade​
13 - Carrie​
15 - Rex​
17 - Ursala​
18 - Jacob​
19 - Maddie​
20 - Billy​
21 - Boyd​
23 - Maggie​
24 - Murphy​
25 - Plucky​
26 - Sandy​
27 - Claude​
29 - Julia​
30 - Louie​
32 - Admiral​
33 - Ellie​
34 - Boots​
36 - Candi​
37 - Leopold​
38 - Spike​
39 - Cashmere​
42 - Gonzo​
43 - Sprocket​
44 - Snooty​
45 - Olive​
46 - Dobie​
48 - Cleo​
50 - Tasha​
Promos (long shot of course c: )
Character Parfait - Isabelle​
Pikopuri - K.K. Slider​
★For Trade★
Please check out the google doc for all doubles! If it is green and has a number, it is up for trade! Currently, I have atleast one of all Series 5 regular cards UFT! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wwx13Z7aiTMdCYvekfcrvZmoc8KPKcPz4IVSMO8yzbw/edit?usp=sharing
★Pending/Offers★
Thank you!

Last edited:
Would you trade Merengue, Skye and Pietro for three cards each?

I dont have none of those you're looking for but I'm desperately looking for Skye.

Are you only looking for NA cards or are you also interested in EUR/JP cards?

Hello! c:

@Scizor711~ It would definitely depends on the cards, Skye is a pretty popular gal, and I'm a bit hesitant to trade her for stuff I have uwu

@Eme~ Unfortunately I'm not as the rest of my collection is NA, thank you though!!

I'm back and still looking to finish up the last bit of my set! Thanks everyone c: <3

Hi. I'm interested in Tucker and Del. I have a bunch of WA cards. Ketchup, carrie, Paolo, cashmere, olive, bea, bitty, Cleo, and boris. I'll trade you any two you want.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Whew, it's been a while, but bumpbump!

Added: LOTS of series 5, currently have atleast 1 of every regular islander of series 5!

Looking For: Series 5 SP Cards, Welcome Amiibo, Japanese Promos & Merengue!

Hi there,

im from France and would be interested to trade for your isabel from serie 5 if its still available. The cards have for trade are in the link in my signature, let me know if it would work and you are interest in any :)

Sorry i just read you just want US cards 😅 so yeah sorry 😞

Last edited:
hello! i have mabel series 5 for trade, and would be interested in sasha and/or snake and pietro. if you’re interested in working out a trade feel free to pm me! <3

@Brobasaur - Hihi! Where are you located? I'd be interested in Paolo!

@Sara? - Hihi! Thanks for your post, unfortunately I don't have an extra Isabelle from Series 5 and sorry about the NA only cards, it's tough when the rest of the collection is all NA!

Edit:
@ryuk - PMing you!

Hello! I'm also in Ontario! Would you be interested in trading your 416 Sahara and 422 Wardell for two of the NPCs that you need? I have
401 Tom Nook, 408 Mabel, 411 K.K., 414 Daisy Mae, and 421 Niko available.

@chknqwn - hihi fellow ontarioian! I would be down to do 416 Sahara and 422 Wardell for your 414 Daisy Mae and 421 Niko!

@spmthaney - hihi! Unfortunately I'm mostly looking to trade Series 5 NPCs for Series 5 NPCs, thank you though!!

Hiya! I was just checking are you still doing series 1-4 trades? I have some cards you need and you have some I need

Back