Trading LARGE Catalogue/DIY-making List for Wishlist and BRICK Lighthouse/BROWN Streetlights! 💛

I’ve replied to you before, but you don’t reply back, haha. Look at my wishlist I have linked in the main thread post. I want those items. Otherwise, I’m not selling.
Post automatically merged:

Okay! I can do that for the yellow simple kettle uwu. Idk when I’m available tomorrow, but I’ll try to do 11am-12pm.
No problem! I'm available all day. I'm EST so it's a bit late for me tonight, so I'll probably be up around 2pm

I’ve replied to you before, but you don’t reply back, haha. Look at my wishlist I have linked in the main thread post. I want those items. Otherwise, I’m not selling.

Okay! I can do that for the yellow simple kettle uwu. Idk when I’m available tomorrow, but I’ll try to do 11am-12pm.
O ok didn’t know it wasn’t trade only. Unfortunately I don’t have any of those things, kinda hard when your wishlist only includes just a dozen items. Good luck though.

O ok didn’t know it wasn’t trade only. Unfortunately I don’t have any of those things, kinda hard when your wishlist only includes just a dozen items. Good luck though.
Yeah, I time travel a lot, so I’ve been able to rack up lots of items because of it. The ones I tend to want are the ones that are harder to get, LOL. If I have extra time, I might be able to sell you your list. It’s been really busy with my school assignments this half of the week. ;-;

Yeah, I time travel a lot, so I’ve been able to rack up lots of items because of it. The ones I tend to want are the ones that are harder to get, LOL. If I have extra time, I might be able to sell you your list. It’s been really busy with my school assignments this half of the week. ;-;
That would Be awesome, I’m making an all Blue island, you have a lot of blue stuff I need, I’m sure I have something you don’t have or would like more of,just don’t know what. I’ll search your wishlist and try.

That would Be awesome, I’m making an all Blue island, you have a lot of blue stuff I need, I’m sure I have something you don’t have or would like more of,just don’t know what. I’ll search your wishlist and try.
Yes! That sounds lovely *-*. Blue roses all arounddd ahhh. C:

Could I do the:
Green shaggy rug
Blue shaggy rug
Double sofa dark brown
Exercise ball black
Hammock white
Menu chalkboard white

If you have the materials for the starry garland and crescent moon chair I can craft it for you.

I also have the ring box in red which I can trade catalog for.

I can craft a hyacinth lamp in return for 1 scattered papers. I also have the ring in a white box if you'd like that too?

Hello! I have a laptop (black).

I'm interested in the following items:
antique chair - brown
antique console table - brown
antique mini table - brown
beach chair - white
rattan waste bin - black
wood-burning stove
weight bench
desk mirror - black
fragrance sticks - black
sewing project - blue
toy box - blue
black blocks rug
blue wavy rug

Since the laptop costs 70k to order, would you be willing to trade for any of these items? Let me know. Thank you!

Hello! I have a laptop (black).

I'm interested in the following items:
antique chair - brown
antique console table - brown
antique mini table - brown
beach chair - white
rattan waste bin - black
wood-burning stove
weight bench
desk mirror - black
fragrance sticks - black
sewing project - blue
toy box - blue
black blocks rug
blue wavy rug

Since the laptop costs 70k to order, would you be willing to trade for any of these items? Let me know. Thank you!

I can order you all the antique items! They should equal close to the laptop price! Haha. I’ll get those ready for you. (Edit: oof, turns out I’m cutting you a little short, so I’ll throw in the sewing project, beach chair, and desk mirror.)

I can craft a hyacinth lamp in return for 1 scattered papers. I also have the ring in a white box if you'd like that too?

I’ll make you 2 scattered papers! Let me check what it takes to make the item, haha. (Edit: oh, it only takes a document stack, so I’ll make you those no prob! And yes, the ring box would be lovely!)

Could I do the:
Green shaggy rug
Blue shaggy rug
Double sofa dark brown
Exercise ball black
Hammock white
Menu chalkboard white

If you have the materials for the starry garland and crescent moon chair I can craft it for you.

I also have the ring box in red which I can trade catalog for.

PM material list so I can check if I got those. I just recently did some star fragment farming, lol. I’ll definitely gather those items together for you. C:

Last edited:
I can craft the starry garland for you. I’m interested in cataloging your mama bears

I can craft the starry garland for you. I’m interested in cataloging your mama bears
Ahh! Sorry, babe ;u;. I got my starry garlands earlier today and forgot to take the item off my wishlist.

It’s been updated now. >U<

Bump! Added that I’m looking for the brick lighthouse and brown street lights. C:

I can offer fire pit + 6 brown nookmile streetlamps

To catalog these items:

candy machine (red), cypress bathtub (natural wood), effects rack (black), fan palm (brown), floor seat (light wood), gas range (white), hammock (white), floating biotrope planter (artistic), globe (sepia), incense burner (cherry blossoms), mixer ( bananas), mug (white), ricecooker (black), rotary phone (white), sewing project (white), stand mixer (pink)

I have about 9 or so copper colored street lights. If you have any other colored ones on hand I can do 1:1 trade for each.

Back