• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Knisland

Island/Town Name
Knisland
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Mums

Brilvibrog

Bells
Hi there!!

My Island is called ‘Knisland’, pronounced “Ni-land” (My surname is Knight). It is in the Northern Hemisphere and my native fruit is cherries.

I would consider my Island in the realist category and I have tried my best to make everything 'make sense' and flow realistically. For this reason you will find no Mario island items. I have however, used 2 pipes to allow a quick warp from my houses cellar to behind my RS. My main DIY area is in my cellar so this cuts down on running time.

I have just about got Knisland to point I consider "Finished", I am happy with the use of space and am really happy with my individual areas. These include (in addition to Cranny, RS, Museum and Able Sisters):

Airport café
Cliffside Italian restaurant
Beach club with pool and nightclub
Mountain picnic area
Energy farm
Hybrid flower breeding allotment
Gym with changing facilities
Football pitch
Basketball practise net
Boxing/martial arts ring
Children’s playground
School
Video games arcade + table games
Fairground
Music festival
Bamboo & lily of the valley garden
Supermarket
Public beaches x 2
Large campsite with beach campfire area
Private mansion (my home) with beaches, walled garden, al fresco dining area with outside kitchen, private spa and private rooftop infinity pool bar.

I’m also very happy with my home. It has received a gold HHA. I have again tried to style the house interior in a realistic way. My rooms are:

Formal dining room
Living room
Luxury bathroom
Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and music production suite
Cellar storage/utility room and workshop

In addition to this I have completed all fossils and sea creatures. I'm also currently working on breeding all the hybrid flowers of which I have almost completed all sets.

I would love some feedback on what you think of my Island!

My dream code is – DA-3244-4175-6471

Thanks in advance if you do visit! I hope you enjoy what you find. Make sure to explore my house from all camera angles! Please feedback what you think!

- Brilvibrog

Back