• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Kiki, my Dreamie, packed up!

saramew

°˖ ✧◝( =∂ω∂=)◜✧˖ °
Bells
Switch
2979-1285-7876
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (68) +
I'm not sure who else likes Kiki, but if someone could come pick up my sweet baby that would be great. I can't just let her into the void!

If someone would be kind as to adopt this sweetie of mine, that'd be wonderful. She is in boxes NOW. ;__;

I'll start this off as selling, but please let me know if you're interested and cannot pay for her. I want her to get into a loving home asap! I'll put your name down!

Starting price: 1k LOL... ・゜・(ノД`)

EDIT: Ahhh I'm freaking out, just please, someone adopt her! u__u Free of charge!

Last edited:
I'll take her ! I can't guarantee I'll keep her but Kiki is great and she can't just go to the void ! I don't really have the funds to pay you but you can take a perfect Apple or two !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Decided that if you let Kiki come and stay with me I'll keep her :) I was looking for Skye but she's just so popular and it's good to be different :)

Last edited:
I have a friend who said they'll take her if they can (their 10th villager is in boxes on the same day), but it looks like she's having connectivity issues! If she can't pick her up by the end of the night I'll shoot you a message!

I also noticed you weren't able to pick up Shep. I was trying to move him out when Kiki surprised me u__u So, perhaps I should save him for you and try to push Kiki onto my friend?

I'll take Kiki if Gamergirl wants Shep.
She's so cute, she's a reference to Kiki's Delivery Service. <3

I'll take Kiki if Gamergirl wants Shep.
She's so cute, she's a reference to Kiki's Delivery Service. <3

Good to know someone else appreciates the reference! You are next in line if my friend can't grab her tonight. Thank you for showing your interest!

Good to know someone else appreciates the reference! You are next in line if my friend can't grab her tonight. Thank you for showing your interest!
You're welcome <3.
Also, I won't sell or trade her.
She'll be a good friend to Felicity who I am planning to receive tomorrow ^.^

Kiki has been successfully picked up by a friend of mine (after many tries with many network errors ;__; ).

Orchid, sorry you missed out on my Kiki! Perhaps another will cross your path again. c: I truly appreciate you opening your arms to my little kitty.

Last edited:
Don't bump a nearly month old topic for that, It's considered as spam.

Back