• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

just saying hi and town history

purple Satori

Bells
Ever since I got Animal Crossing New leaf as a Christmas present (started playing on December 24th) from my brother I just can not stop playing this game, my daily play times are between 4 and 15 hours.

As for me my name is Montgomery and I like playing video games as well as riding the bus.

My town name is Orchid and Satori is the mayor. In February I made a secondary player named Bianca (reference to pokemon white 2 which I also played as Satori). I now play as both every day and I think it makes the game more fun this way.

I do not time travel or even change my 3ds clock at all (it was one hour ahead until daylight savings time started on March 8th)

My town currently has 29 projects (saving space for the bus stop) as well as many trees including fruit trees of all kinds (native fruit is cherry) randomly around town. The town also has been overrun by flowers as my villagers will not stop plating them even though we are a night owl town now. Watering the town's flowers every day takes way too long (then villagers plant more flowers while I'm watering them), I got a PWP idea: a automatic sprinkler system. I'd play any amount of bells for that.

There's not much order to where things are or fancy paths because I spend my time earning bells and playing with my villagers.

My town is currently home to: Sally, Roscoe, Peaches(got her from my brother), Freya, Felicity, Coco, Cherry(moved in a few days ago), Bud, Beau, Agnes.

Prince no longer lives in Orchid and I'm so glad he left. Prince and me did not get along at all. I just did not like him,the more I got to know him the more I disliked him. Once a letter he send me said he was giving me something to help me relax and it was a mop. Though I did build the flower clock where his house used to be.

the other villager to move out was Pancetti. I got her randomly while riding the bus and let her leave to free up space for Velma if she ever left my brother's town. However Cherry took her place soon after the exact same way.

I'm on a quest to get all of their pictures, still need one from Felicity, Roscoe and Cherry (the first two were in my town since day 1). I also make sure every house has a bed at all times so my villagers have somewhere to sleep.
I also like to customize beds with clothing.

Funny story: As this was my first Animal Crossing game and I didn't know much about how the game worked at the time, when Peaches moved into town her house was right next to mine (as in 3 spaces to the right of mine), so when she kept calling me neighbor I thought she was super smart and knew she lived right next door to me. I then learned it was her catchphrase, however she's still one of my favorites and usually the first one I see everyday.

I'm going to try to be less shy and share some of my new leaf stories, though I may not post that often.

Final thought: If my town is "the best town ever" and no one wants to leave, why is everyone trying to leave.

Well that's the longest intro I've ever seen.

Welcome to the forums!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the last line btw!

Hello and welcome to the forums! I like your town name, I was originally going to name mine Orchid too, but settled with Tranquil! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well that's the longest intro I've ever seen.

Welcome to the forums!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the last line btw!

Actually, I thought the same too. Idk why but it also made me chuckle out loud lol (maybe because I imagined Jerry Springer's final thought scenes in my head -__-)

Welcome to TBT :) haha I completely understand your obsession. I've been playing Animal Crossing since about 2004, and I'm still addicted. If you have any questions about the site or the game, feel free to give me a holler!

Back