• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~Jason's Auction House~

JasonBurrows

Bells
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
<big>~Jason's Auction House~</big>

Welcome to my Auction House topic, I'm now accepting your items if you wish to sell them.

I'll definitely update this post if I find anything to sell, my topic will be a bit like Nook's store on the actual games, but I won't have new stock each and every day as I probably won't play the game every day, but if I do get any stock whatsoever, I'll make sure to edit this post.

Keep checking the store as I might offer great discounts.

Just to let you all know, I will be doing this in GMT Time.
Here's a Clock to show you what time it is.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=europe_london

<big>Currency Acceptance:</big>
I accept either TBT Bells or AC:WW Bells.
But if you're paying in TBT Bells, my minimum asking price will be 100 TBT Bells.
If you wish to pay in AC:WW Bells, my minimum asking price will be 10.000 Bells.

<big>Auctions:</big>
Sometimes I will have Auctions and you can win rarer items.
I will allow a Buy It Now, but a small fee will be placed on top of the winning bid
The fee will be only 10 TBT Bells or 100 AC:WW Bells

Items for Sale
None yet, but keep checking as you may find something.

Open Auctions
None yet, but keep checking as you may find something.

<big>Announcements</big>

#1. The Bell System is currently not working, so I will only accept AC:WW Bells for now.

Back