• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed Thread

Digital / Traditional sketch: Digital
OC / Mayor / Fan art: Mayor
Bust / Half body / Full body: Bust
Link references: Here
Any specific pose / other details: You can take off/simply/change anything about her outfit except please don't remove the glasses or scales on her face!
Permission to post on social media: Yes! I can give you my IG to tag me if you like (not that I'm an art account on there, i just post my dogs)
Total: 60 TBT

Thank you for considering me!

Digital / Traditional sketch: Digital please!
OC / Mayor / Fan art: OC
Bust / Half body / Full body: Bust (,:
Link references: https://toyhou.se/6610322.ina/gallery
Any specific pose / other details : n/a!
Permission to post on social media: yes
Total: 10 NMT 0:

edit oops i think im a bit late for the slot! but i'd love to be on a pinglist if you do have one (,:

Hi, not sure if there's a slot open but here's my form

Bust / Half body / Full body: Full body
Link references: Ref
Any specific pose / other details Swinging/sitting on a flower swing
Permission to post on social media: Yes
Total: 40NMT

Last edited:
Bust / Half body / Full body: Bust
Link references: Here
Any specific pose / other details: You can take off/simply/change anything about her outfit except please don't remove the glasses or scales on her face!
Permission to post on social media: Yes! I can give you my IG to tag me if you like (not that I'm an art account on there, i just post my dogs)
Total: 60 TBT

Thank you for considering me!
Thank you for the order! I'll add you to the waiting list. I hope you don't mind waiting a lil while T-T
Post automatically merged:

Digital / Traditional sketch: Digital please!
OC / Mayor / Fan art: OC
Bust / Half body / Full body: Bust (,:
Link references: https://toyhou.se/6610322.ina/gallery
Any specific pose / other details : n/a!
Permission to post on social media: yes
Total: 10 NMT 0:

edit oops i think im a bit late for the slot! but i'd love to be on a pinglist if you do have one (,:
Thanks for the order! I've made a waiting list so I'll go ahead and add you on it! I hope you don't mind waiting a while <3

Hi, not sure if there's not slot open but here's my form

Link references: Ref
Any specific pose / other details Swinging/sitting on a flower swing
Total: 40NMT
Thanks for the order! Also 40NMT are you sure, that's a lot? Also this will prove a challenge for me with the full body, so thanks for that haha, good practice for me! I hope you don't mind waiting a while.

Thanks for the order! Also 40NMT are you sure, that's a lot? Also this will prove a challenge for me with the full body, so thanks for that haha, good practice for me! I hope you don't mind waiting a while.

Yes, I’m sure since I’m getting a full body😊
and I don’t mind waiting.

Thanks for the order! I've made a waiting list so I'll go ahead and add you on it! I hope you don't mind waiting a while <3
i dont mind at all! thank you for putting me on the list ^^!

Just a quick update!
I have two characters left for my fan arts and then I will start orders!
Thank you to everyone who made orders and being patient. I tend to have days away from drawing to refuel, so It can take a while, so thanks! <3

Update:
I have finished my current piece and I will be starting orders the day after tomorrow!
I will sketch the current orders and send them at the same time. Whoever is happy with their sketch first I will start on first (I only like working on one drawing at a time) I hope that is okay with everyone!

After the first 3 orders I will take a small break to work on some drawings for myself, then get back to those on the waiting list. Thank you <3

Link references: Pics of ref below
Any specific pose / other details: Sitting or standing under a cherry blossom tree with falling cherry blossom petals
Total: 60TBT

Your art is awesome!

Attachments

• 1AF79BA6-FC0E-4C90-B4FB-D902FF739B22.jpeg
    1AF79BA6-FC0E-4C90-B4FB-D902FF739B22.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 128
  • 33F6C40D-5B56-4ADE-8D30-F8931FBE4105.jpeg
    33F6C40D-5B56-4ADE-8D30-F8931FBE4105.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 154
  • B15D0ACE-937E-431A-9483-BDC626E31EF4.jpeg
    B15D0ACE-937E-431A-9483-BDC626E31EF4.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 132

Link references: Pics of ref below
Any specific pose / other details: Sitting or standing under a cherry blossom tree with falling cherry blossom petals
Total: 60TBT

Your art is awesome!
Thank you! I will add you to the waiting list. so you may have to wait a while, sorry about that. <3

Here are the rough sketches for the first 3 orders!! These sketches are super rough and are only just a general concept of what it may look like in the end, and they will change in the final product. I always go from messy sketches so don't worry lol. If anybody wants any changes to the sketch before transferring it digitally feel free to say and I will change the sketch ^^
Additionally, if anyone wants frequent updates on how the drawing is progressing, don't hesitate to ask either!

IMG_6495.jpg

IMG_6496.jpg

IMG_6497 (1).jpg

Just for final confirmation before I start adding colour! I hope this is okay <3 (It's still really messy)
The pattern on her dress I will try and add as a background behind! I'm just not showing it because its really messy ><

1591459909086.png

Daisyy
Here's your finished drawing. Oh I really hope you like it, and thank you for giving me the chance to draw her!! If you want any changes, let me know and I'll happily change it!

Thank you so much! I adore it, the flowers in her hair are so fun. Just sent over the TBT and thank you again!!

Here's the next set of rough sketches for orders!! These are really rough so if you want any changes let me know and I'll do them ^^
Just reply to say whether you're okay with the sketch and I'll get to work on it! Thank youuuu <3

Note for Melony: I'm sorry it looks so messy! It was a real challenge to get a good reference, so I hope it's okay concept wise, it should look better when I finish it ><

IMG_6554 (1) (1).jpg

IMG_6555 (1).jpg

IMG_6557 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    999.1 KB · Views: 132
Back