• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

In which fictional universe/world would you like to be in?

Gran Pulse
it looks all nice and crap
plus u can ride big cocks and run away from big turtles
my kinda place yknow

ATLA, Harry Potter or the weird universe inside my head. Definitely Steven Universes' Universe?

why would you want to go to westeros
you'd probably get killed or get involved into some creepy weird sex scenes or both

I'd love to live in Moominvalley. Everyone seems so laidback there. <3 <3 <3

ATLA (water or airbender), Pokemon (probably Johto region), Harry Potter (ravenclaw), Marvel (as an X-Man, for sure).

As much as I'd like to meet some of my favorite anime characters, I wouldn't want to live in their world(s). XD

Pokemon would be the first choice, though I don't think I'd be a pokemon trainer. Maybe a pokemon breeder or a doctor. Either way, jobs would be easier...though I'd sort of want to explore. Stay for free at pokemon centers? Sign me up!

Oh, and maybe the world of Harry Potter...as long as I'm not a muggle, and it's post-series. >.>

I can barely not be awkward in this reality, let alone another. xD

If I really could pick, I'd love to be in the Cowboy Bebop universe.

Back