• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ✨I'm looking for some Unorderable / DLC Items✨

Magritte

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi guys! I'm looking for things on the list below. Because I accidentally blew up some of those not too long ago.

kimbap plate X 8
new year's noodles X 5
sailboat model X 5
veggie basket X 4
whirlpool bath X 5
bamboo grass X 5
cucumber horse X 4
dango X 5
eggplant cow X 4
rice cake X 5
twelve-grape plate X 8
2017 cake X 5
vintage telescope X 5
white festive tree X 5
shaved-ice lamp X 6
lotus pond X 5
Turkey X 8
soccer goal X 6
sandbox X 5
24 hour shop ABD X 4

In fact, if you look at the list, there will be a lot of items that you.
Actually, it's not part of it, it's blown away a lot.

So I'm trying to get it back. I need your help!🤚🏻 You don't have to sell as many as there. Sell me as much as you like, little or no.

I'd like to pay in igb if you don't mind! Please feel free to contact me whenever you have time.

Last edited:
Are you still looking for anything of this? I think I could help a bit... again :LOL: Though I don't have that many repeats.

Are you still looking for anything of this? I think I could help a bit... again :LOL: Though I don't have that many repeats.
Hi Long time no see! I've been busy lately, so I just checked 😆 Oh, and I checked your message just now, and you said you are busy these days, do you have time? If you don't mind, I'm still looking for these items, can I get them? <3

Right now I'm preparing something big for another person, but I will be online for another three hours yet. If you'll be around for a while, I'll get yours ready when I finish this, ok? :)

Right now I'm preparing something big for another person, but I will be online for another three hours yet. If you'll be around for a while, I'll get yours ready when I finish this, ok? :)
Ok, I'll be online for a while so I can wait until you're ready! Text me when you're ready 🙂

Ok, it's ready! Your items are on the left beach. Don't take the ones by the station, please.
Also, Mabel and Cyrus are in RV camp if you want to visit them.

Ok, it's ready! Your items are on the left beach. Don't take the ones by the station, please.
Also, Mabel and Cyrus are in RV camp if you want to visit them.
I'm sorry, I was doing something else for a while! Can I go if the gate is still open?

Back