• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Im Dumb q.q

Lephixia

Bells
So.
I have used all my patterns in my pockets for my pathways and flag.
So...

Can I never make clothes now? :/
How do people have paths and still be able to make clothes? It takes up all my pattern storage space. q.q

So.
I have used all my patterns in my pockets for my pathways and flag.
So...

Can I never make clothes now? :/
How do people have paths and still be able to make clothes? It takes up all my pattern storage space. q.q
They make new characters.

second, third and fourth game characters.

also, i deleted my town flag pattern from my "pattern book" but it's still used as town flag, so i guess isabelle saves it somewhere else.

Ah okay.
Well thats going to stink.
I gotta pick up my path and put it back down as another character. Oh boy q.q lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I feel like.
Nintendo should fix this.
Cause its kinda annoying to have to make more characters to make clothes. :/

you can also save the patterns you don't need at the moment at able sisters and retrieve them later. i think there's 72 slots to be filled. i only "carry" three path patterns and one dress pattern with me, all of which i'm currently using. the rest i keep for maybe-later usage.

My path is a simple grey path. But because it has a border, it takes up 7 spots q.q
Which only leaves one design for clothes. :/

ah, i see...

but as i said, keep the clothes patterns at able sisters and only take the only you currently want to wear with you. as long as it's a dress, one space is enough.

I put my path on my spare account, my nice clothes on my main character and i will load the rest with clothes and ables with that stuff too :)

Back