• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Selling I want to make room in my storage! *OFFLINE*

DesertSunflower

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (11) +
Greetings everyone. :) I am very much a newbie at New Leaf selling/trading. I did it a bit with City Folk, but that was quite a few years ago, now. Amazingly enough, I even did trading on old school, Gamecube Animal Crossing. *feels old*

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what to ask for these, so feel free to make offers. I prefer AC bells, but I might consider TBT bells too. I also take trades as I'd love to fill my catalog.

Also, even though I put a matching wish list under each category, that doesn't mean I will only trade for an item's match. For example, I don't mind trading a wallpaper for a furniture.

If you come to my town, please stay near the train station. At least, for now anyway.
-----

Onto the list:

Wallpaper

basement wall
bathhouse wall
mortar wall
mortar wall
mushroom mural
mushroom mural
music-room wall

** Wallpaper wish list **

Flooring

block floor
chessboard floor
sporty floor

** Flooring wish list **

Flowers

pink carnation
pink carnation
pink carnation
pink carnation
red carnation
red carnation
red carnation
red carnation
red carnation
red carnation

Hats

flower bopper
sailor's hat

** Hats wish list **

Furniture

backpack
backpack
bonfire
boxed figurine
boxed figurine
fireworks table
full-moon vanity
globe
kayak
kayak
love tester
palm-tree lamp
picnic basket
sleeping bag
surfboard
Ten Billion Barrel
Ten Billion Barrel
Ultra Hand
Ultra Hand
Virgo harp
wheat bundle

** Furniture wish list **

Villager Photos

Tangy picture

*** I'd love to have a picture of Nate, if you have one. But I will entertain other offers.***

Other Stuff

blue glow wand
green glow wand
pink glow wand
yellow glow wand

------

Master Wish List

Last edited:
Hi there! I can offer you a block and regal wall for the pile of leaves and bathhouse wall. ^_^

Okay. :) I know a block and regal wall are easy to obtain, but I'll go ahead anyway. Let me put in your friend code. Do you want me to come to your town or you to mine?

i have an afternoon-tea set here, can i have all your balloons for it? c: i'm not really good at pricing.
(it's also a dlc and hard to get somehow)

Last edited:
Okay. :) I know a block and regal wall are easy to obtain, but I'll go ahead anyway. Let me put in your friend code. Do you want me to come to your town or you to mine?

I'm actually going through your master list right now... I'll head to your town after I order a few items. Give me 10 minutes. ^_^

i have an afternoon-tea set here, can i have all your balloons for it? c: i'm not really good at pricing.
(it's also a dlc and hard to get somehow)

I think that'll do me. :) I'll enter your friend code before I open my town to jadetine here. :D

I'm actually going through your master list right now... I'll head to your town after I order a few items. Give me 10 minutes. ^_^

Okay, sounds good. :D

I can trade you my
✦ Block
✦ Aquarius Urn
✦ Cancer Table
and
✦ Gemini Closet

for your

✦ Autumn-leaf Chair
and
✦ Rice-plant bed?

I can get you an aquarius urn, kiddie bureau, watermelon chair, yoshi's egg and merlion for your autumn-leaf chair, rice-plant bed and pile of leaves (if you have another)!

Last edited:
Hi! I'll trade u my kiddie bureau for your rice-plant bed? :3 My friend code is: 2208-5507-3233

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: oops accidentally posted it twice

Last edited:
Okay, sounds good. :D

Ok, I'm ready with to come over with the following items:
caterpillar tank
circuit tank
dapper shirt
deer shirt
rose-sky tee
blue boxing shorts
block
Big Ben
Regal wall

Last edited:
I can trade you my
✦ Block
✦ Aquarius Urn
✦ Cancer Table
and
✦ Gemini Closet

for your

✦ Autumn-leaf Chair
and
✦ Rice-plant bed?

I think that sounds great. I do have a block headed my way, so you can skip that one if you like. :D

I can get you an aquarius urn, kiddie bureau, watermelon chair, yoshi's egg and merlion for your autumn-leaf chair, rice-plant bed and pile of leaves (if you have another)!

My autumn-leaf chair, rice-plant bed and pile of leaves are on hold. However, as I believe all three are orderable, I can get you some at a future time. It might require separate arrangements though (and by that, I mean via PM), if that's okay. If it's not, I understand.

-----

EDIT: Okay, give me a few minutes to update my lists. I don't want to overwhelm myself or make mistakes!

Last edited:
I see someone already requested to trade u for your rice-plant bed so would u by any chance be interested in trading your surfboard for my kiddie bureau? :3 it's ok if u don't want to ^-^

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, gathering my stuff right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay gates are opened ^ ^

I see someone already requested to trade u for your rice-plant bed so would u by any chance be interested in trading your surfboard for my kiddie bureau? :3 it's ok if u don't want to ^-^

I think that would be fine. :) I'll reopen my gate again. Sorry for being slow, I just want to make sure I get things right. :D

EDIT: in Baitkun town. BRB

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I can probably manage another transaction or two before I have to close up shop. I've updated my lists. In the meanwhile, I'll be leaving feedback while I can remember how everything went. :p

EDIT: going offline for now. Tomorrow is a new day. A busy one, but maybe with some quiet times in there for selling. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for the bathhouse wall. Would 150k do it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,

I have:
Cabana Wall - 400k
Mermaid Wall - 400k
Concrete Floor - 150k
Mermaid Carpet - 400k
Ski-slope Floor - 150k
Royal Crown - 1.2 mil (that's just the buying price, I wouldn't even make a profit :p )
Tingle Hood - 150k
Witch's Hat - 25k
Life ring - 200k
Snowman Clock - 150k
Snowman vanity - 150k
Snowman Wardrobe - 150k
World Map - 150k

In short, I am a treasure trove and you should totally buy my stuff and also sell me your Bathhouse Wall :)

Let's do it. I accept the amount and ask that we do a straight trade for the world map. I could use that for my classroom theme room. :D I'll probably go online later this morning today, and I'm only one hour ahead of you. (MDT)

Back