• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How Many More PWPs do I Need for a Perfect Town?

mermaidvivian

Yay Hamlet!
Bells
When I ask about citizen satisfaction, Isabelle has been telling me that I need more PWPs FOREVER. Based on my memory, I have:
*3 yellow benches
*The Roost
*Campsite
*Wind turbine thing
*Fairy tale bench
*Fairy tale light
*Bell
*Zen bell
*Zen clock
*Park clock
*Drinking fountain
*Stone tablet
*3 suspension bridges
*Lighthouse
*Flower arch
*Dream Suite and Club LOL (not sure if these count)
*Fountain
*Camping cot
*Outdoor chair
*Flower bed
*Street lamp
I know that I'm close to a perfect town, but I constantly feel like I'm not getting anywhere. :( If anyone has any advice, that would be awesome.

Try getting rid of the Wind Turbine, but you seem to have a lot of stuff. I just kept building stuff until she told me I had a perfect town.

Are you sure you have enough trees?

Try getting rid of the Wind Turbine, but you seem to have a lot of stuff. I just kept building stuff until she told me I had a perfect town.

I will check on trees, but I think I'm good (Isabelle hasn't said anything about it). And I believe the wind turbine is supposed to help quite a bit..?

110-200 trees if you have over 200 or less than 110 you cannot get a perfect rating.
More than 75 flowers
More than 10 pwps

I'm thinking that you either need more trees or have too many.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The wind turbine increases the citizen satisfaction a lot. You probably shouldn't demolish it.

Back