Hi!

kimobe

likes baseball
Bells
Oops, it's been a while since I've posted on any forums. I was looking for an intro board but I guess I was in the wrong sub-forum. Anyway, hello! I'm both new to this forum and to New Leaf. I played the original AC back in the day but after that I hadn't played any of them until now. I've had it less than a week but having fun with it so far. Found this forum and some others because I was trying to figure out if it was possible to make one of my villagers leave, and when searching I learned about the existence of all these active online groups for villager trading and turnip price watching and everything else. :O Pretty cool (since when I played the first game I only played it alone).

Anyway, nice to meet people. I look forward to maybe finding some cool towns to visit and things like that. :)

Welcome to the forums! c: hope to see ya around~

If you need any help you can go to your settings to change your avatar and signature there! And if you need sprites for villagers you can get them here~ [clickyy]

Thanks! I found a link to that page (with the sprites) yesterday, heh. They're so small though (and I'm still newish to the game), I can't tell who any of them are. :x I had to use another site to figure out the Japanese names of characters so I could look them up on there haha.

Back