• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hey everyone!

JennxImagine

Bells
My name is Jenn. I've been playing Animal Crossing for a long time, since the very first one for Gamecube. I got New Leaf back in December and i'm really enjoying this one a lot. I never played the other ones but i'm learning quickly about the new features. My native fruit is Oranges, but I have every other fruit in my town except for Apples. I do have a question about this site though... what is the trading villagers? I never knew this existed. Thank you for reading and I hope we get to play sometime :)

Friend Code: 1306-6919-4294

yo jenn !! welcome to tbt c:
trading villagers is when theyre in boxes ready to leave your town
someone can come talk to them and get them to move to their town
(i have apples if you want them)​

Back