• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help Identifying these wallpapers/carpets?

Drexyia

Mayor of Minnowa!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Gold Mailbox
I've wanted to start a new project in my house and was wondering what carpets/wallpapers are these? Also was wondering for lucky as well. On the wiki none of the pics inside his house are the original new state and my lucky seems to be outside playing. If anyone has a picture of what lucky's house looks like inside new please share it with me too! Thanks!

Also are there any other really cool houses of villagers?

The wall and floor in Julian's house are Lunar Horizon and Blue flooring
Beau's is Wildflower floor but I don't know what the wall is

Julian - Blue Flooring, Lunar Horizon
Beau - Wildflower Floor, Summit Wall

Both floors are orderable. Both walls are Saharah.

Last edited:
i think beau's wallpaper is the summit wall you get from saharah!! i'll have a look if i can find lucky's interior as well B)

edit: here's lucky's house!

Luckynewleaf.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Though you can only obtain Lunar Horizon and Summit Wall from Saharah, I have both the Blue Flooring and Wildflower Floor catalogued. ;; It's already past 9:00 p.m. where I am, so I can't purchase them right now, but I can order them for you tomorrow, if you'd like! It usually only takes a few hours for orders to arrive by mail, so I could get them to you by tomorrow, too. c: Please let me know if you'd like them!

That's not the ancient tile. Ancient tile is big blocks of stone, maybe with heiroglyphics on them. I think that's called Saharah's desert.

Thanks guys. I might actually have the re-ordables. The Sahara one are going to be fun though lol. Any other villagers with cool houses?

Julian - Blue Flooring, Lunar Horizon
Beau - Wildflower Floor, Summit Wall

Both floors are orderable. Both walls are Saharah.

Wait, the Summit Wall is orderable? I've been looking for that wallpaper for AGES! Please tell me you'll let me buy one off you!

No, the walls are not orderable. Only the floors. I'd give it to you if I had it, but I don't.

Back