Dreamy Princess
Bells
Switch
2720-5357-5903
Small Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Hello!
My name's Stelline and I really like animal crossing a whole bunch!
Watering flowers and talking to my villagers are probably my favorite things to do. I'm hoping to turn my town into a really really big garden!
It's very nice to meet you, I hope we get along well!

Hiii !! Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you !!

Gardening is one of my favorite things in AC too !! Hehe~ Which are your favorite villagers? :blush:

Hiii !! Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you !!

Gardening is one of my favorite things in AC too !! Hehe~ Which are your favorite villagers? :blush:

My favorites in my town are probably Miss Ankha, Chief and Ruby, Chief especially! I think it's really cute how he's grumpy and sweet at the same time.

Stelline, a garden town? IDK... more flowers means more BUTTERFLIES! =) Haha, I guess you have the Beautiful Ordinance running? And do you grow Hybrids too, Stelline? Oh, before I forget, a mighty welcome to the site! ^.^

Stelline, a garden town? IDK... more flowers means more BUTTERFLIES! =) Haha, I guess you have the Beautiful Ordinance running? And do you grow Hybrids too, Stelline? Oh, before I forget, a mighty welcome to the site! ^.^

Yes I do! I've been trying to grow lots of hybrids... Someday I'll get a blue rose, I know it!

Thank you all for the welcomes~

Back