• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello!

Albin Xavier

Bells
So, my name is Albin Xavier, and although I have had this account since December of last year, I haven't used it until now. My favorite animals are wolves, by the way, so I was really happy when the day after I created my town, Kyle moved in.:D

I have some questions for you, first, how do you get forums bells? Second, does anyone have a black suit design for my mayor?

welcome to the bell tree forums! ~~~~

if you ever need help for anything, just drop a message! hope you have a wonderful time here!

I noticed in the ABD that there is a "Protected from theft" area, can your bells be stolen? Also, that's why I don't have any bells, they're all in the ABD.

Back