hello world ^__^

cadnomori

tiny fox (misha)
Bells
hihi! my name is misha/fox (he/him) and its nice to meet you all ^__^

cute/pastel, zen, and forest-y are my favorite town themes : D i think fauna and melba are my favorite villagers?

my nh town is called cadnomori, it is a fairytale themed town that is about 90% complete and took about 700 hrs. ill post my dream code soon!

im studying japanese, and to help that i got a japanese copy of acnl; im super excited to practice and play since i last played this game in ~middle school :3

ive been into ac for about 10 years and have played since wild world. i hope to trade nh stuff and get some hard to come by nl things in exchange for jp only items!

ill post my ac twitter soon once i have more images of my nh island! : D

hope i can talk to you all more soon~!!

Welcome to TBT! I don't really know much about Japanese, but it sounds like fun! If you have any questions about the forums, don't be afraid to send me a PM/VM!

Welcome to tbt! I’d love to visit your island when you get your DA, it sounds like you put a lot of effort in!! :)

how do you find playing the game in Japanese? I absolutely love Japan and tried to learn a little of the language a couple of years ago, I’d love to pick it back up again!

Back