• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello People!

Puck The Penguin

Hockey penguin!
Bells
Hello. My name is jack, But call me puck, Because puck is my favourite animal. I started playing new leaf, and have not yet got my own cartridge to play due to a broken 3ds. I instead share my town with my brother, Twiggy (Most of you should know him). Soon i will be getting a new 3ds and will have a new town. I hope to make friends with all of you and have fun discussions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clear up as well, Me and my brother dont live together. He lives in scotland and i live in england.

Jack! Nice to see you made an account. Hopefully you enioy it here. Just ask me if you need help.

Back