• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hello hello!

pocketcat

✧・゚:*
Bells
Island
Evergreen
Hello world! ✨

I'm a long time animal crossing player since wild world came out. I had to restart my island after selling my switch and then later buying the OLED model. I'm a very casual player because I am really busy IRL right now I'm working full time and getting married in May, but I'm looking forward to playing with you all and seeing your islands!

Happy sailing! ⛵

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I play ACNH more casually these days too. 😊 How long have you been working on your current island? Do you have any specific plans for it?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! 💘🎉

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I play ACNH more casually these days too. 😊 How long have you been working on your current island? Do you have any specific plans for it?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! 💘🎉
Thank you!

About a year! But I haven't had a whole lot of time to play. My current plan is to make it like a very tightly packed little village. I have a very unorganized farm going on one of the cliff tops that's pretty large (and generates most of my bells at the moment), and I also have a little wind power/research lab theme going on that level too. The rest of it is just very open and natural at the moment.

And thank you so much! 💕

Hey there, welcome to TBT!

Who are your top three favorite villagers, out of curiosity?

Hey there, welcome to TBT!

Who are your top three favorite villagers, out of curiosity?
Thank you! ✨

Ah! Tough question. I'm gonna have to say... Bluebear, Mitzi, and Leopold. Bluebear and Leopold are on my island and have fun personalities, and Mitzi I used to have in City Folk but haven't had her since. What about you?

Thank you! ✨

Ah! Tough question. I'm gonna have to say... Bluebear, Mitzi, and Leopold. Bluebear and Leopold are on my island and have fun personalities, and Mitzi I used to have in City Folk but haven't had her since. What about you?

Bluebear is a great choice! 🤩

My absolute favorite since I started with the GameCube version is Lucky. Other than him my second and third would probably be Sasha and Bob. I love lazy villagers I guess, haha.

I hope you have fun while here! If you ever have any questions about the site feel free to reach out to any of us! :D

Hi! Welcome to bell tree forums 🙂 Do you like Harry Potter?

You know you could of kept your old Island. You could of transferred it from your old switch of course you would of needed to use both your old switch & new switch to do that before selling your old switch

Back