• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

halloween chibis 🎃 [closed]

@DaCoSim thank you for commissioning me 🖤🖤
82858-D8-C-4590-4344-8-D4-B-98-D96-C4-A0949.png

image link -> together/together transparent/just rep/just villager

I don't know if you're planning on reopening TBT commissions. If you are, may I please be put on the pinglist? I understand if you only reopen for RLC though. Thank you!

(I'd love to get a commission of Option 1 because of our foster Kitty, Mama Bourbon. Our Mama... She's our Halloween kitty. )

ily both sm ty for commissioning me C:

@Aurita
DCEFE322-C4-FE-4-A69-ADAD-18-AF99-A209-D7.png

image link -> hat/no hat

@mogyay
ABAD1309-0-EF4-47-E3-8-D40-0-DB5-E1-DCC48-E.png

image link -> hat/no hat

slots are open now! im not sure how many i’ll open, but with that being said im way more likely to accept rlc (or collectibles bc im weak for them) than tbt more so than last time. sorry if i don’t accept yours i’m just more busy at the moment ;;

pinglist:
@Nougat
@Valzed
@skarmoury
@Amilee
@Corrie

im sry i actually have to close again bc i forgot i had more commissions off tbt to do LMAO, sry for the pings!! ill ping again when i reopen :v

Last edited:

@Aurita

image link -> hat/no hat

@mogyay

image link -> hat/no hat

slots are open now! im not sure how many i’ll open, but with that being said im way more likely to accept rlc (or collectibles bc im weak for them) than tbt more so than last time. sorry if i don’t accept yours i’m just more busy at the moment ;;

pinglist:
@Nougat
@Valzed
@skarmoury
@Amilee
@Corrie

im sry i actually have to close again bc i forgot i had more commissions off tbt to do LMAO, sry for the pings!! ill ping again when i reopen :v
AAAAAAHHH TYSM LANAAA ❤️
so adorable & I love it lots 🥺❤️

@Aurita

image link -> hat/no hat

@mogyay

image link -> hat/no hat

pinglist:
@Nougat
@Valzed
@skarmoury
@Amilee
@Corrie

what collectibles would you be interested in? c: just asking so i know for future offers ^^

what collectibles would you be interested in? c: just asking so i know for future offers ^^
anything i listed in the op at the bottom of the tos!! but also tbh just anything halloween themed that isnt the cheaper candies

Order Form
Option: 1 please!
Reference: Could you draw my rep but with paatel pink or brown hair and something like my oc’s outfit instead?
Extras/Questions: Instead of a cat would you mind drawing a chao like in my oc’s ref? If not, a cat based off of Mitzi instead! I can pay extra since I’m so difficult 🥺

the L in lana stands for Love u and the S in skarmoury stands for So Much

Order Form:
Option: 1
Reference:
D10F8755-405D-4CA8-AEE6-D1E470CAC18E.jpeg
Extras/Questions: I leave the hat color to you, whatever looks best! if you could put a star on it that would be neat <33 Also for the cat, would it be alright to draw felicity? :0 honestly just the hair is fine by me!!
will pay in tbt if thats okay <3

Oh, the joy of being pinged! Yay!

Order Form:
Option: Option 1, please.
Reference: Brody's Refs
Payment: 200 TBT
Extras/Questions: For Brody's expression, could she please have a mischievous smile? Could the kitten have the same orange markings as my foster kitty's, please? Mama has a very distinct backwards "L" on her face, an orange patch on her belly and one paw has orange toesies. (She has other smaller orange bits but those 3 are her most adorable.) She's our Halloween kitteh. 😺 Thank you so much!
Mama Bourbon's Refs

omg omg omg these are all so cute!!! I've been trying to decide on one in particular and I might finally have a decision.

Option: 6
Reference: Click!
Payment: 200 TBT
Extras/Questions: If she could have some vaguely spooky aspect to her outfit, that'd be lovely! I'd like you to decide what to do from there, but if you're lost I can get some refs/inspo if you'd like!

Back