• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guidebook: Flower Breeding

mocha.

semi-hiatus
Bells
Blue Balloon
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
My friend shared some pictures from her guidebook which could help some of you with breeding hybrids. Thought it would be nice to share :)

815598DD-E016-4C91-9965-8307542E8DA7.jpeg

3606FCB8-11B5-4210-9E5F-83A87AFA85C9.jpeg

77EC2C05-D3A9-4A7E-900E-3AE54582F93D.jpeg

Posting from mobile so hopefully that doesn’t affect the image quality!

Thank you for sharing~ I ordered this book but looks like it's delayed XD

This is some advanced stuff. Bookmarking it for later. Anyone have a scanned version by any chance?

Wow, those are quite a lot of flower breeding patterns (even more than the one I saw someone post yesterday, though that one was made by someone).

I wonder how some people ended up getting the guide early though, seeing as its release was delayed.

omg thanks for posting these. I ordered this book back when it was discounted, but they delayed it until the end of May.

I
How reliable is this guide is it official? Because it’s impossible to get a blue rose short of a generation 4 flower and green mums are at least a generation 3 flower (seed bag flowers are generation one a orange from red and yellow would be a generation 2 etc)

source: https://docs.google.com/document/u/...Am4fOpNvCs/mobilebasic#heading=h.jf6m8ytck64a
It’s the official guidebook released from Nintendo so very reliable :)

also I’m happy to scan photos once my book arrives but I had an email to say it had been delayed because of the lockdown so not sure when it’ll be arriving.

Back