• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Greetings from Midgard! :D

Em-doll

Bells
Hello everyone!

My name is Emma and I've been playing Animal Crossing since 2004, when it was first released in North America on the Game Cube! Such a relaxing, cute and customizable game captured my heart, and hasn't let go since (except for a brief stint when I didn't yet possess a DS, thus missing out on WW *sad face*)

Anyways! A friend from work told me how I could have more fun, and interact with others online so I thought I would give it a try. My town is named Midgard, and I'm trying to make it into one big garden with natural paths, lots of bushes and hybrid roses!

It's nice to meet you all!

Sorry if I was misinformed! It was my understanding that where I'm from, Canada, that it wasn't released til that date, and that it was originally created/released in Japan in 2001?

Hello Emma! A big garden-type town seems wonderful! It'd be nice to play together sometime! ^^

Welcome! Your town sounds like it's going to be lovely! Would love to visit in a dream sometime, or even visit! :3

Is your town a reference to FF7? :)

Wanted to ask that as well ^&&&^^^
New here too~

Haha, actually it's not, it's a reference to Norse mythology, Midgard being the realm that we inhabit ^u^ I think I started this town after seeing the most recent Thor movie, so it was stuck in my mind, haha! But my previous town was named Verdandi, named after one of the three Norns.

Back