• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Giving away my NL stuff [close for now]

Tileve

Tileve from Limonila
Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hi!

So out of curiosity I open my 2 NL copies again. I know I won't really play again and if I do I'll just make a new game, so I'm giving away some stuff that might interest some player? I don't know honnestly, I never participated in the online life of NL so what's rare, what's popular, I have no idea? So bear with me please.

I didn't go through all of my items, if you're looking for something let me know maybe I have it? My storage is full of stuff tbh.

I don't have much but if someone wants it, I would glady give them away! I remember having soo many hybrids and gold ones.. they are not there anymore..

In one game I have...

Paintings
1x Calm painting
1x jolly painting (real)
1x Wendell's painting (not for museum)

Hybrids
1x white carnation
5x red carnations
4x pink carnations
2x orange rose
1x black rose
3x black tulips
2x black lilies

Items from the fortune cookies??
Majora’s mask
Hero’s cap
Fi mask
Goal pole
Super star
Super mushroom
? block
Master sword
Wario hat
Toad hat
Red pikmin
Yellow pikmin

Game 2

Hybrids
1 X Orange rose
3x orange tulips
1x orange cosmo
1x orange lillies
1x pink rose
1x carnation
1x pink cosmos
1x pink tulip
2x purple roses

11x perfect apple

I also have sooooooo many flowers!! Not hybrids. but if someone want some, I can totally give them away too.

Oh and like I said, if you are looking for a specific item let me know I might have it!

i would love the pink carnations! if you have any white roses i’d love to take some as well ^^ would you also have any dog ornaments from fortune cookies? thank you so much! :)

i would love the pink carnations! if you have any white roses i’d love to take some as well ^^ would you also have any dog ornaments from fortune cookies? thank you so much! :)
Hi! I don't have the dog ornaments :(
As for the white roses I have about 30 of them in one spot and probably more elsewhere (Honnestly, or could I play with that many flowers everywhere???). I will gladly give you the pink carnations! My FC is 1306-6248-8710. I could trade soon or tomorrow. I don't remember, can we pick up flowers on another town or I have to deliver them to you? I didn't participate in the online life of NL ^^'
Post automatically merged:

just an update that I'm going to bed, but I am home tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I don't have the dog ornaments :(
As for the white roses I have about 30 of them in one spot and probably more elsewhere (Honnestly, or could I play with that many flowers everywhere???). I will gladly give you the pink carnations! My FC is 1306-6248-8710. I could trade soon or tomorrow. I don't remember, can we pick up flowers on another town or I have to deliver them to you? I didn't participate in the online life of NL ^^'
Post automatically merged:

just an update that I'm going to bed, but I am home tomorrow! :)
alright, no worries! i can pm you tomorrow and we can work something out :)

Hi there! I was wondering if I could get the Fi mask and 2 purple roses if that's okay with you c:

I could use some white carnations if you have them. I also like white roses, white lilys, and white tulips as well! I'll also take the perfect apples. If you have a cacao tree, a chocolate cake, any birthday items, etc I could also use them : ) my friend code is 0705-3754-3157

I’ve been trying to collect all the instrument furniture so if u have any of them could I get them pls? I would also like to get it orange tulips if that’s cool

hello and ty for doing this ♡ if there's any pink carnations left i'd love to have one, but if not i'd like to get the pink & orange cosmos and purple roses ! my fc is 1564 - 7617 - 9285 thank you again <3

alright, no worries! i can pm you tomorrow and we can work something out :)

Hi! I could trade at anytime now :) just PM me when you can!

Hi there! I was wondering if I could get the Fi mask and 2 purple roses if that's okay with you c:

Yes ) I reserve them to you! PM me when you can trade

I could use some white carnations if you have them. I also like white roses, white lilys, and white tulips as well! I'll also take the perfect apples. If you have a cacao tree, a chocolate cake, any birthday items, etc I could also use them : ) my friend code is 0705-3754-3157

I just have one white carnation but you can have it! I'll reserve the perect apples too. I have many white roses but peachybam wanted some, but there's plenty so I could divise them in two. I have too many white lillies and tulips to count lol. tell me a number and I can probably arrange that (or come and pick what you want!)

I do have the chocolate cake and a caco tree! Pm me!

I’ve been trying to collect all the instrument furniture so if u have any of them could I get them pls? I would also like to get it orange tulips if that’s cool

I'll reserve the orange tulips!
The only instruments I have are in my house (and tbh I like my house, I'll keep it the way it is since I'll still pick up the game from time to time, just not invest time in decorating more thna it is). I'll check in my second game in a moment, so PM me!

Edit: in my other game I do have a djimbe drum and a bass

hello and ty for doing this ♡ if there's any pink carnations left i'd love to have one, but if not i'd like to get the pink & orange cosmos and purple roses ! my fc is 1564 - 7617 - 9285 thank you again <3

You'll have the pink carnations, pink and orange cosmos but someone claimed the purple roses sorry! :/ Pm me! :)

i'll take any rose or holly start you have

I have a pink rose, an orange rose, one black rose and so many regular roses, just say a quantity and I can probably provide it? I don'T have holly starts tho. Pm me!

Last edited:
Hi! I could trade at anytime now :) just PM me when you can!

Yes ) I reserve them to you! PM me when you can trade

I just have one white carnation but you can have it! I'll reserve the perect apples too. I have many white roses but peachybam wanted some, but there's plenty so I could divise them in two. I have too many white lillies and tulips to count lol. tell me a number and I can probably arrange that (or come and pick what you want!)

I do have the chocolate cake and a caco tree! Pm me!

The only instruments I have are in my house (and tbh I like my house, I'll keep it the way it is since I'll still pick up the game from time to time, just not invest time in decorating more thna it is). I'll check in my second game in a moment, so PM me!

You'll have the pink carnations, pink and orange cosmos but someone claimed the purple roses sorry! :/ Pm me! :)

I have a pink rose, an orange rose, one black rose and so many regular roses, just say a quantity and I can probably provide it? I don'T have holly starts tho. Pm me!
i’ll be available in a couple of minutes; i’ll message you when i’m ready! :)

I will close this thread for now since I'll have many trades to do and it might take some time, I'll update the thread with what's left when I'm opening it again :) Feel free to PM me!

Okay guys, I am SOOOOOOO sorry, but I can't connect my DS to my Internet, I don't know why!! :/ I will try again later or maybe at my boyfriend's house this weekend. when I can make it work, I will personnaly send a PM to everyone. Again, I am so sorry about that, I never had any issues with my 2DS before. I don't have access to the appartment's router.

It might take a while before I can either make it work here or access another wifi (I'll visit my parents in a few days so I will also try there).

Again and again, I am so sorry about that!

[/QUOTE]
Thank u! When can I come over to get the tulips? Also I already have the drum but I would love to get the bass pls!

Thank u! When can I come over to get the tulips? Also I already have the drum but I would love to get the bass pls!
[/QUOTE]

Hey! so sorry but for some reasons my 3ds don't want to connect to my wifi anymore! And I don't have access to the router :/ I tried everything I could. I'll spend some time at my parent's house as form tomorrow so I'll try from there. I'll inform eahc of you by that time if it works or not and if it doesn't, I'll have to close this thread. Sorry again :/ It worked well a few months ago..

Hi everyone!! I am sooo sorry for the wait, but I am at my parents house for a week (or more) and the connection here is working just fine (for now)!
It is late now, but as son as tomorrow I will contact each of you :)

Back