Get rid of the dump

Propaganda Man

Bells
with 10,000 posts and 666 topics ofspam....I am kind of disapointed. A forum this big shouldn't have a spam baord or have 1/7 of posts spam.

Having a spam baord doesn't help spamy urges go away (I would know) and it really is just there for posts gain. I really think it should either be hidden, or deleted. This forum is growing and so is the staff, spam isn't a problem now that the staffare everywhere.

Well, spamming is just for fun. Posts there just don't count, and it's there for days when you feel like you just need to spam.

:p

And you're right, spam isn't a problem. I think we've had more flame in recent times than spam. Of course, I'm not pointing this towards you.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, spamming is just for fun. Posts there just don't count, and it's there for days when you feel like you just need to spam.

And you're right, spam isn't a problem. I think we've had more flame in recent times than spam. Of course, I'm not pointing this towards you.
well it does count to the overall post count is what I'm saying

;)

:huh: No it doesnt. My post count didnt go up when I posted my spammy spam spam there. And Smart has a point. sometimes u just have to spam.

Cup Of Noodles said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

well it does count to the overall post count is what I'm saying

;)
IT does not.

It DOES

delete the spam baord and recount post count
see what happens

just because your post count doesn't rise, doesn't mean the forum's doesn't. :|

Cup Of Noodles said:
It DOES

delete the spam baord and recount post count
see what happens

just because your post count doesn't rise, doesn't mean the forum's doesn't. :|
Oh, I thought you meant personal post count.

But it stays, and that's final.

Cup Of Noodles said:
with 10,000 posts and 666 topics ofspam....I am kind of disapointed. A forum this big shouldn't have a spam baord or have 1/7 of posts spam.

Having a spam baord doesn't help spamy urges go away (I would know) and it really is just there for posts gain. I really think it should either be hidden, or deleted. This forum is growing and so is the staff, spam isn't a problem now that the staffare everywhere.
That board was combined with the Wishing Well recently.

;)

Also, I remember a certain board at TNZ that was aimed at raising the forum's overall post count....

Back