Fun Day

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Posts
10,984
Bells
950
Points
0
Yeah, this is why I wasn't here this afternoon. I was doing some stuff near my home town.

First of all, I visited Cameron Cave, the newest show cave in Missouri. This was the first time I saw it. This one had no electric lights in it, so we had to carry lanterns. It was cool. I even saw a few bats. One swooped near my Mom and she yelped. That was funny.

Also, I played Mini-Golf today. I wasn't too bad. I only made 1 or 2 shots over par, and made par and even a hole in 1 once. Although, one hole, it took me 12 swings over par to get it in the hole. That really affected my score. I had fun, though.

So, all things considered, today was a fun day.
 
DarthGohan1 said:
cool, sounds fun...i went to missouri once (st louis), it was cool.
Yeah, I usually to go St. Louis. Where have you been there? I might have been there too. Probably not at the same time, but what you seen?
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
cool, sounds fun...i went to missouri once (st louis), it was cool.
Yeah, I usually to go St. Louis. Where have you been there? I might have been there too. Probably not at the same time, but what you seen?
i went up the arch, to union station, cardinals game...i stayed at the hampton inn.
 
those were all cool, and i went to lacledes landing (so-so).
the metrolink was neat too.
 
I've been to almost every major U.S. City at some point. >__> New York is an exception though....

For some reason my most fun days are in school.
 
PikMino42 said:
I've been to almost every major U.S. City at some point. >__> New York is an exception though....

For some reason my most fun days are in school.
You're school must be better than mine, because my school is not fun.

Anyways,

I haven't been to too many major cities. I've been to St. Louis, Springfield (Illinois), Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, and Indianapolis. I'm heading to Albequerque this summer, and possibly Denver.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
I've been to almost every major U.S. City at some point. >__> New York is an exception though....

For some reason my most fun days are in school.
You're school must be better than mine, because my school is not fun.

Anyways,

I haven't been to too many major cities. I've been to St. Louis, Springfield (Illinois), Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, and Indianapolis. I'm heading to Albequerque this summer, and possibly Denver.
I've been there.


:p
 
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
I've been to almost every major U.S. City at some point. >__> New York is an exception though....

For some reason my most fun days are in school.
You're school must be better than mine, because my school is not fun.

Anyways,

I haven't been to too many major cities. I've been to St. Louis, Springfield (Illinois), Minneapolis/St. Paul, Nashville, and Indianapolis. I'm heading to Albequerque this summer, and possibly Denver.
I've been there.


:p
Don't you live around there?
 
Back
Top