Island Tour ðŸŒ¸ Dream of the urban Japanese town of Milkiss (and give feedback)! 🌸

skarmoury

˚₊‧ eyes on me ‧₊˚
Team 2
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Shooting Star
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Pokéball
Night Sky Scenery
Feedback
100% (202) +
Hello! I've finally gotten a decent area to show for my island, and I'd really love some feedback! There are ropes here and there because my island is still a WIP, but I'm pretty happy with what I've finished so far :D "Urban Japanese" is the closest theme to my island, but tbh I built the island with the thought of "What would a fictional anime/manga town look like?" so I hope I somehow hit close to home ^^ Don't forget the clothing goods at the right side of the RS!!

Feedback is always welcome <3

DA 0819 5109 2672

ElFj7kvUUAEm4Sb

Omg I am totally blown away!! Your town is incredible and was an absolute delight to explore :) The school was a fun set piece, but throughout, your use of forced perspective is really effective and kept me saying "wow" at every turn. I really loved the viewing platform with all the pagodas amongst the cherry blossom trees. Truly beautiful!! Well done!

Omg I am totally blown away!! Your town is incredible and was an absolute delight to explore :) The school was a fun set piece, but throughout, your use of forced perspective is really effective and kept me saying "wow" at every turn. I really loved the viewing platform with all the pagodas amongst the cherry blossom trees. Truly beautiful!! Well done!
this is such a treat to know! thank you so much, I hope you enjoyed what Milkiss has to offer so far :D

Back