• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Domain Progress - 2

MasterDSX said:
*Gets it* Oh!.. Why can't the main page be www.the-bell-tree.com? It would be easyer to remember that main.the-bell-tree.com?
Well, we WANTED that, but if we do that, then we won't be able to transfer to the forums from any other sub-domain. If you'd like to get to here, you'll have to type in the-bell-tree.com.
 
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
I know I forgot people; I'm not done.
 
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
I know I forgot people; I'm not done.
Yes, I noticed the *Under Construction* Note.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
I know I forgot people; I'm not done.
Yes, I noticed the *Under Construction* Note.
So yeah, I'll probably finish it tonight.
 
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
I know I forgot people; I'm not done.
Yes, I noticed the *Under Construction* Note.
So yeah, I'll probably finish it tonight.
Thank you Bul.


^_^
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
I know I forgot people; I'm not done.
Yes, I noticed the *Under Construction* Note.
So yeah, I'll probably finish it tonight.
Thank you Bul.


^_^
No problem.


^_^
 
It does look pretty cool...
Someone's gonna be added to the staff soon, because it says, "who will succeed him[smarttech]? we'll find out soon."
 
DarthGohan1 said:
It does look pretty cool...
Someone's gonna be added to the staff soon, because it says, "who will succeed him[smarttech]? we'll find out soon."
It does? Well, I need to go back there and re-read a few things...
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
It does look pretty cool...
Someone's gonna be added to the staff soon, because it says, "who will succeed him[smarttech]? we'll find out soon."
It does? Well, I need to go back there and re-read a few things...
Well, I know who's next...PM me to know, everyone! I expect to see a huge stack of PMs in my inbox!
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
It does look pretty cool...
Someone's gonna be added to the staff soon, because it says, "who will succeed him[smarttech]? we'll find out soon."
It does? Well, I need to go back there and re-read a few things...
Well, I know who's next...PM me to know, everyone! I expect to see a huge stack of PMs in my inbox!
Just kidding. You can PM me all you want, but I still won't tell.


^_^
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
Yes, I can dazzle you with my powers as a mod.


:eek:

*edits the post*

See, amazing, ain't it?

I also want Smart Tech to be a Global Mod. He would be a great one.
 
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
Yes, I can dazzle you with my powers as a mod.


:eek:

*edits the post*

See, amazing, ain't it?
Yes, it is. Editing other people's posts is also good for a laugh, too. Especially if they can't edit them theirselves.


Like this... :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
MasterDSX said:
On the staff page, you forgot Mino and Smart.



:eek: You're right! How come I'm not on there!


:eek:

By the way, Mino isn't a permanent mod, so he's not really a part of the staff. He is, but just not permanently. That might change, though.
Yes, I can dazzle you with my powers as a mod.


:eek:

*edits the post*

See, amazing, ain't it?
Yes, it is. Editing other people's posts is also good for a laugh, too. Especially if they can't edit them theirselves.


Like this... :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Smart Tech should be a Global Mod!
 
Back
Top