Do you think Nintendo will add this feature in the future?

mocha.

semi-hiatus
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Blue Balloon
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
Don’t get me wrong, I was totally overwhelmed with all of the new features/items added to ACNH (especially storage of DIYs!!)

i just can’t believe we still aren’t able to purchase multiple items in ables.. it feels like such a small mechanic to add to the game that would improve the overall quality of gameplay. Do you think they’ll ever include it?

I don't think they will, sadly. It was one of things I did expect to be added at some point, but now it seems highly unlikely.

I think since it was something so highly requested and wasn't in this update, not I don't think it will be unfortunately. I don't think any new features are going to be added at all. It's just bug fixes.

I don't believe Nintendo will. You are better off putting that on the list of what you hope to see in the next AC game.
I think the only "updates" of the future for ACNH is bug patches.

i don't think they will, sadly, since i heard that they said there will be no more updates period. (which the permanent unlocking of holidays seems to confirm.) it's a shame, because i was buying one of the new shirts yesterday after the DLC dropped, and it reminded me how much of a pain it is to go into the fitting room, come out, take off the shirt, rinse and repeat.

I can see more improvements coming, but if bulk crafting or purchasing didn't make the v2.0.0, I think it's never going to be a thing.

i don't think they will, sadly, since i heard that they said there will be no more updates period. (which the permanent unlocking of holidays seems to confirm.) it's a shame, because i was buying one of the new shirts yesterday after the DLC dropped, and it reminded me how much of a pain it is to go into the fitting room, come out, take off the shirt, rinse and repeat.
This is exactly what happened to me! It’s such a shame. I know it’s only a little thing but it just ruins that aspect of the game for me because of how tedious it is.

I think we won't see any more stuff in the game.
If we do, I think it will be cross promotional stuff like a new poster to celebrate a games release.

I believe this is the last update outside of bug fixes we are likely to get.

I hear you Mocha... Nintendo must have thought: We've spoiled them so much, let them do some work at the Able Sisters.

Yea it's probably the last update. But i still keep hoping and wishing. Small updates like maybe mini-games or a new Seasonal festivity!

I do not think they would ad it as there has been no mention of it. But in a smaller update it would be nice :)

Back