• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Colton the Smug Horse *Comes with Picture!*

baileyanne94

Bells
Switch
7233-5562-3234
Feedback
100% (169) +
This here's an auction for the smug horse Colton, who moved in whilst time traveling and getting my normal villagers into towns that will hold them while I reset. In my time traveling, I came upon April Fool's Day and unintentionally got his picture, which is a bonus prize! His moving date is in 5 days, but I will TT him into boxes for the winner of the auction, and they can pick him up then, or at their earliest convenience. His house and clothes should also be completely original, I've barely interacted with him.

The auction will end at 12pm tomorrow (12/21/13), US central time!

Starting bid for Colton is 1 million bells.

There is no buyout price. However, if you can give me Skye for him, that could be a buyout, if that's 'allowed'.

Good luck everybody, I hope someone gets their dreamie!

Last edited:
I want him to replace Lobo.
Ugh.
Against my better judgement to spend bells.... q.q

Ill bid a million. >.<"

Last edited:
Another bump, one more hour! ...I thought Colton was more popular x3

I think hes more of a niche kinda villager.
But.
Im totally in love with him. <3
Hahaha.

Back