• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

clothing question

xxcodexx

Bells
i have the Tropical Turban and the Tropical cut-and-sew tank and they look great together BUT ive tried looking through the clothing catalog online and i havent seen any pants or shoes that go along with the tropical themed clothing.
my question is are there pants/shoes/socks/accessories that are also tropical themed?

I would try maybe the frilly pants as something that could match. Not terribly tropical, but I think that's probably the best choice out of all of the pants. And then maybe moccasins would be good shoes to go with it. Other than that, I would honestly be more apt to think that some of the shorts and skirts would be better options, and then you could use a few different kinds of sandals to tie it all together.

I think the water sandals are a good fit! They look like jelly shoes hahaha

Personally, I like pairs the neon hhp stuff with the jean shorts items and some bandages + some sandals of some kind! The water sandals are actually probably my favorite though!

Good question. I haven’t found any like this as someone who has their character dressed in tropical clothing sometimes. I usually just went for a casual pair of black shorts because black pretty much goes with everything. The water sandals do seem like a good choice for footwear, as mentioned above. There aren’t many good options for shorts, unfortunately.

Back